Jaunedice & History Part 2

Hey guys! Glad to be able to post this one out.

I see a lot if you actually liked the previous chapter and I will say that is a bit of a surprise...... Well for me anyways.

Also would just like to point out that we managed to hit 3k in views for this story, so thanks to you all!!!!

So this one is going to be a tad bit short but I just worked with what I thought was best.

Ok I have wasted enough of your times and so..... on with the story.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's been two days since the incident in the cafeteria, where Colt kicked CRDL's asses single handedly with some added extra help from his team. Needless to say that the bully team were keeping their distance from SSPF at all costs. At least for now.

It's back in the classroom we see a sleeping Jaune with his head resting in his hands while a constantly-zooming and fast-talking Professor Bartholomew Oobleck is in the middle of his hyperactive lecture, educating Weiss, Blake, Sam, Colt, Pyrrha, Velvet, and a leaned-back Cardin directly behind Jaune.

"Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution--more popularly known as the Faunus War--" He says then zooms up to the front of the class and the map covered in papers behind his desk. "--humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie."

He then points at the map of said-area with his stick, then zooms off to the side for a sip of his coffee before appearing in front of the desk. "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" He again zooms around the classroom more, sipping his coffee again before continuing to zoom and talk. "Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?" He asked out to his class.

Some of the students raise their hands including Velvet, after a moment who does the same. Sam surprisingly doesn't.

Oobleck shakes his head. "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" He adds before taking another sip of his coffee. "I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?"

Weiss quickly raises her hand.

Oobleck nods to her. "Yes?"

"The battle at Fort Castle!" She answered

"Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?" He asked for someone else.

Meanwhile, Colt got inquisitive at the answer and then turned to Sam, both discussing whether the answer was correct or not.

Unseen by the professor, Cardin flicks a paper football at Jaune's head, causing him to wake up.

"Hey!" Jaune cried out in surprise.

Oobleck then zooms over into Jaune's face. "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?"

Caught by surprise, he struggles to come up with an answer quickly. "Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the Faunus..." He then looks behind Oobleck's focused face at Pyrrha, who coughs and motions to her lips as she gives him the answer "...had over that guy's stuff..." He then sees Pyrrha cup her hands around her eyes and goes for what he thought was the most obvious answer "Uhh... Binoculars!"