Case File: 118-041 Mike 1

TOP SECRET

Level 8 Security Clearance

(This file is for officers with the rank of Major and higher only)

This file contains the information of the Coalition Soldier and Hunstmen in training, Cobalt "Colt" Sabert, call-sign/ codename "Phantom Maverick", comprised together by Dr. Catherine Halsey, Head Director of the Coalition "Office of Special Intelligence" (O.S.I)

Personal Details

Name: Cobalt "Colt" Sabert (Pronounced: Saber.)

Age: 15

Date of Birth: October 1st

Place of Birth: Cape Hope (Destroyed by Level 0 Grimm Invasion. Highest recorded Grimm invasion in Remnants history)

Handedness: Left

(Note: Known also to sometimes use right hand as a form of deception when fighting enemies before switching back to dominant hand to catch them off guard.)

Height: 5.3 ft (1.61 m)

Hair Colour: Black and Blue (Black with blue highlights)

Eye Colour: Silver

Aura Colour: Blue

Semblance(s):
-Sonic Speed
-Fade of Sight

(Note: The ability to have 2 semblances is quite rare as very few in the world are born to have multiple abilities. His super speed (To which he has called  'Sonic Speed' due to the fact there is always a resounding sonic boom from breaking the sound barrier) allows him to move at distances at unprecedented amounts. There was once a documented case of him running incredibly fast he managed to run on water. However due to the nature of speed it self, not only does it grant him to move at super speeds but it also quickly drains out his aura depending on how long he uses it. He primarily uses this semblance 88% more times than his second semblance.

His second semblance is the ability to turn invisible, the ability to fade from sight (To which he has called this 'Fade of Sight'). Though it does not drain his aura as fast as when he uses his super speed, the amount of concentration to make one's self disappear from the naked eye requires one's absolute concentration to achieve "full" invisibility. If he loses concentration even for a few seconds hostiles will be able to spot him and attack. While a more effective semblance in both practicality and endurance as opposed to his super speed, he does not rely on it as much. Instead he only opts to use this semblance in extreme or dire situations or in special cased missions.)

Huntsmen Gear & Equipment:

Black hooded jacket with two blue stripes on both sleeves with an emblem embedded on the left sleeve.

White light weight t-shirt underneath.

Green tactical vest with grey three-layered shoulder guards.

Grey tactical arctic gloves.

Black medium-tight windbreaker pants with blue lines from both opposite sides with a horizontal white arrow stripes (Chevron) on both sides.