Jinga x Female Reader Lemon

I tried to get as much as I could here.
I pray it's good aksbdg but I'm definitely sure it's not. I'm really sorry ;-;
Tho it's probably not
TaylorGriffith879

Y/n P. O. V

I was silently drinking at the bar that I was in, which was 5 minutes from my house. I would come here every weekend so eventually the Barents gave me discounts, as I was the first person who ever Appeared here and continued on coming.
I took a quick look at my watch. 3am, well ain't that great. "Hey Sora, I'm gonna leave now. See ya soon!" I waved goodbye to him as I left him the money along with the change.
As I exited the bar, I saw a man with white silver ish hair. He looked at me for a second.
Damn he looks hot... I wonder if- no never mind.
"Sayonara Y/n!" Sora called after me, bringing me back from my thoughts, realising I was still staring at the man with silver coloured hair.
"Sayonara!" I replied.

As I left the bar, I felt someone was following me. I looked behind me to see nothing, and then continued walking.
I had my dagger out just in case. I felt someone presence right behind me.
I turned around and faced the dagger at his throat. He didn't even flinch.
"My my, a fighter now, are we?"
He smirked.
"Who are you?" I said with a glare on my face. He gave me bad vibes.

"My name is Jinga Mikage. May I know yours?"
"Why should I tell you my name?"
I brought the dagger closer to his throat.
"Because I told you mine. It's only fair." His smirk even bigger.
"You know, I like women who are ferocious and strong. Makes it more fun to see them crumble."

I'm gonna wipe that smirk off his face.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut open your throat?"
I asked through gritted teeth.
"Because if I even wanted you dead, this conversation wouldn't even be happening."
Touchè.

"Fine, just leave me alone."
I said to the attractive man. Wait, did I just call him attractive? WHAT?!

I continued walking home but he was still following me.
"Didn't you get the memo?"

"Yes but there's something about you, that I find interesting." He smirked again.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I entered my apartment and just as I was about to shut the door, he outstretched his arm. "May I come in?" He asked.
"Alright."
I let him in then locked the door.

"So, make yourself comfortable. I'll just go to my room real quick." I took my bag and placed it right beside my bed. It's great to be home.

I came back into the living room. "Do you want tea or something?" I calmly asked. "Thanks." He replied.

As I went to get the kettle boiling, I felt Jinga come up from behind me. He started kissing my exposed neck, causing me to turn around. He looked at me in the eye. I gathered up the courage and kissed him. It was slow, but then it became rough and passionate. He nipped on my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth. As he gained access, his tongue found my tongue and he sucked on it. My hands snakes their way to behind his neck, keeping him close.

I moaned quietly as he traveled down my neck, sucking harshly. He reached my ear and nibbles on my ear lobe. I moaned into his ear.

His hands moved down to my button up shirt, and unbuttoned it one by one. Jinga moved his hands down to my back and unstrapped my bra. He lifted me on the counter and removed my shirt and bra completely. He trailed down his kisses and hit down on my breast, causing me to moan loudly. This felt so good, if this wasn't a dream I prayed it didn't end. He removed his own shirt and may I say, he is hot as fuck.
I licked my lips as he climbed over the counter to kiss my swollen lips again.

I started unbuckling his belt and he kissed my stomach, leaving more bite marks, to the point where he slightly tore a patch of my skin. It hurt, but I felt butterflies in my stomach.
I could see he ate that patch of skin.
Cannibal, huh. Nice job Y/n. You're fucking one who could eat you. I thought to myself.

He slid his pants off until his knees. Jinga removed my pants aswell and started stroking my pussy through my underwear. I moaned loudly. He stopped for a second and before he removed my underwear, I started palming him. He supported his arms on the counter as I continued to stroke his covered in precum dick.
He gasped for air when I went even even faster.

Eventually he groaned loudly in my ear as he came. I smirked and kissed his red-pink swollen lips once more. He pushed me roughly against the counter and basically tore off my underwear. He thrusted his fingers in me roughly and hard, and then started licking my clit. I felt like I had soared over cloud nine. This pleasure was too intense. He used his other hand to pinch my left nipple and thrusted another finger in me, and another, meaning he had three fingers in me. I moaned really loudly, as Jinga stretched my walls.
"F-Fuck I'm gonna-"
He stopped thrusting, instead he pulled out his fingers and turned me around, causing me to bend over the counter.

He stroke my back and inserted his big cock in my ass. I gasped loudly as he stretched my walls again, and he started thrusting hard. I screamed his name numerous times, and he simply went harder and faster. He grabbed my hair but not to hard to not hurt me, and he bit my back, leaving more love bites on my skin.

"F-fuck it! Jinga I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.
"Hold it just a little more!" He replied.
He thrusted even harder and hit a spot in me I didn't even know existed.
I gripped onto the counter and my knuckles turned white.
"Let it go now!" He groaned into my ear.
We both came at the same time.
We were both out of breath, and he carried me to my room.
He had a devious smirk.

"How about round 2?"

Aight I'm cringing
What is this...
I feel like he is so ooc
I tried my hardest.
I'm so sorry
I have failed you...