LoK Korra x Female Reader •Smut•

WARNING ⚠️: CONTAINS REALLY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT
AND REALLY KINKY AS FUCK AS WELL
I couldn't find any Korra lemons. So here we go 👀 💧
I'm gonna post some ATLA and LOK stuff 😁
Also reader gonna be Lin Beifong's child
And this is...really graphic smut

Y/n P. O. V

I was walking to my girlfriend's room. Gently knocking on the door, I heard a "Come in!" So I did. And when I went in, I saw my beautiful girlfriend, Korra, changing her clothes. She had just placed on a blue shirt and blue loose skirt. "Hey hun." I said to her. "Hey babe." She kissed me, and obviously I kissed back.
Korra and I have been dating for a couple of months now. My mom... it took some time to get her on board with this. But eventually she got used to it.
Oh yeah, and in case you're wondering, I'm am earth bender, who can also metal bend. Believe it or not, I'm a little stronger than my own mom!
"Did ya need anything?" Korra asked, her eyes were filled with love.
"Yes, I just had to see how my lovely girlfriend is doing." I replied.
She blushed a little. She's so cute when she blushes! I thought to myself. "Then let's go!" she exclaimed. Right, we had decided to go meet everyone from our gang for lunch.
(Dress underneath)

Time skip

We were all talking, just us five, Me, Korra, Asami, Bolin and Mako. I was chatting with Bolin when I saw through the corner of my eye that Asami was checking Korra out. I felt jealous, but contained it. Isn't Asami supposed to be dating Mako? Stop checking out my girlfriend!
When our food arrived, we started eating and i talked with Bolin more, explaining to him about metal bending. I metal bended the fork into a mini braid, and then it back to its original form. Bolin was literally fanboying. I gently placed my right hand on Korra's thigh. She gave me a look, so I just kept it there, not moving it.

After we paid we all went home.

Time skip

And there me and Korra went in our room. It was still early though. It was 6 pm after all.
But I still wanted to do some thing.
Luckily Tenzin was kind enough to let me have a tiny house, not just a room, on the same island as them and Korra was over.
I dressed into a tank top which showed my cleavage and short shorts. I took a look at Korra who was just in a towel, cause she just wanted to go in and take a shower.
"Korra, babe."
"Yeah?" She flashed me a smile.
I walked up to her and pinned her against the wall.
"Please."
She immediately understood what I wanted.
"Aw was someone jealous today?"
She smirked.

I kissed her roughly and she kissed back.
I swiped my tongue on her bottom lip. She moaned and opened her mouth, but her tongue fighting for dominance. Sadly she won, but as we french kissed, I placed my hands underneath her thighs, causing her to jump and wrap her legs around me. I laid her down on my bed and removed the towel hiding my prizes.

The white towel was removed and my oh my was she pretty. I pulled away from her and went to my nightstand, where I had hidden a blindfold.
"I never knew you were such a kinky person.~" Korra purred.
"Oh honey, only for you.~"
I pinned her wrists above her head and used metal bending to keep them  up.
"Hey! No fair! You're still with your clothes on!" She pouted.
"Oh alright." I agreed and took off my tank top, revealing my s/c breasts.
I could see Korra slightly drooling.
"Hm oh my, the Avatar really loves seeing her girlfriend otherwise she wouldn't be drooling." That brought Korra back, and she looked into my e/c eyes, I could see them filled with lust. I smirked.
I wrapped the blindfold around her eyes and kisses her neck.
I already knew where her sweet spot was, but I kept marking her everywhere.
I slowly moved down to her chest, leaving hickeys there as well. I went to one of her boobs and started sucking on her nipple. She moaned. I loved hearing that sound so I just continued sucking one nipple while my left hand played with her right boob.
I switched them eventually, Korra was already a panting mess. Sweat rolled down her skin, making her even sexier, even hotter. I kissed down my way from the valley of her breasts to her stomach and slipped my tongue inside her belly button, she chuckled.

"Y/n!" She giggled out.
I smiled and slowly progressed down to her dripping wet pussy. I took a quick glance at her face and she was already looking flushed. I blew a little gust of wind at her pussy, and she shivered. I stuck a finger into her and her back arched. She tried thrusting her hips against my fingers but I held her down. I curled them inside her, erupting a loud moan from her lips.

"F-Fuck Y/n!"
"What do you need, my love?" I teased.
"Stop being such a tease! I need your fucking tongue in me."
I immediately stuck my tongue in her clit, licking all her juices. Her legs over my shoulders. Her hair was a mess, but so was she. Her legs were over my shoulders as I thrusted my fingers in and out of her and sucked wildly on her clit. I hummed into her pussy, sending vibrations throughout her entire body.
"Nrgh... N/n! I'm gonna cum soon!" She moaned out.
"Cum for me then..."
And she did. I licked up all her juices from my fingers and freed her hands and removed the blindfold, only to get tackled down by her.

"Let's see how wet you can be as well, N/n." She smirked and brought out a box from the hidden compartment we always kept secret. We don't need Meelo running around and finding it by accident. Or anyone else that is.
She found what she was looking for, and took out a dildo and strapped it on. She slowly removed my shorts and underwear.
"Let's see how much you will scream my name." She said into my ear.
"With pleasure Korra." I smirked.
She lifted me up and supported me against the wall. She inserted it in me and I moaned loudly as she stretched my walls.
She smirked this time.
"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk." She whispered.
Korra started thrusting it in me at a slow pace, but then it turned to be faster. As she thrusted faster, it started vibrating in me, causing me to scream out in pleasure. "Oh spirits KORRA!!!" I moaned loudly.
Then dropped my legs and made me face the wall, and fucked me roughly from behind, while leaving hickeys on my back.
"Oh my- fuck Kor I'm close!"
"Don't cum yet, N/n. You know the punishments that we created together~."
"Yes I do! And I want to get that punishment Mistress!"
I moaned loudly and came, causing Korra to smack my ass, not to hard, just enough to leave a print.
"What did I say?~" she hummed in my ear.
She removed the dildo from my pussy and sat down on the edge of the bed, and I sat on the dildo. I started riding her, and she just sucked my boobs and chest and neck until I had dark marks all over. I tugged are her hair non stop which caused her to moan. She smacked my butt once more.
"Mistress I wanna cum!~"  I yelled.
"This time-". She smacked me once more on my ass. "You can cum."
I immediately came again, screaming her name as I rode on from my high.
She smirked at herself.
"Let's go get that shower now. Ya know, for round two, baby.~"
I nodded at her request.

EXTRA EXTRA COME READ YOUR EXTRA STORIES

Little did they know, Lin and Tenzin wanted to come over to them and asked if they took their showers when they heard specifically
"OH Y/N!"
And then they left, and came back to hear a
"OH SPIRITS KORRA!!!"
And decided, they would best be left alone and would come down whenever they were ready.

I AM ON FIRE TODAY!
THREE CHAPTERS
BOOM
FINALLY
I HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE HAHAHAHAHA
Also
I am proud of this smut
As I will be with the Aang and Sokka and Katara.