Maze Runner Newt x OC

I am also obsessed with this fandom...Don't judge! ><
I don't remember how the scene EXACTLY went, but eh, I changed a few things.
Also, contains spoilers to The Death Cure

Thalia was the fourth person who came out of the box, but the first girl who arrived. Together with her boyfriend of three years Newt, they were stuck in the Maze until Thomas arrived. Thalia May be the only female, but she is a runner. They managed to get through all of the Scorch Trials. Now this is where her story continues.
Y/n flashback

I opened my eyes to feel myself moving upwards. I looked around, but it was too dark to see. I was in some sort of...elevator? Box?
I couldn't remember anything. wait. WHY CANT I REMEMBER ANYTHING?!
"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE!!! HELP!!!" I cried out.
I passed out after crying so much.
When I finally opened my eyes, the box stopped moving.
I looked around, and my eyes were blinded by a bright light.
"What is this place?" I whispered to myself. A blonde boy jumped into the box beside me. "It's a girl." He told them softly with a british accent.
One of them had black hair and he was wearing some sort of getup, the other person was a dark skinned man.
The person who was in the box with me jumped out and stretched his hand out for me.
I hesitantly grabbed it and got out.
I started running.
I didn't stop running till I ran into a tent. It had some sort of pictures, cards...maps.

The three boys came in after me.
"My name is Alby." The dark skinned man said. "This is Newt." He pointed at the brit. "And that is Minho." He pointed at the last guy with perfectly styled hair.
"Do you remember your name?"
I shook my head.
"No, I don't..."
He looked at me with a small smile. "It's ok. We're not gonna hurt you."
I looked at the three of them. The blonde, Newt, gave me some water. I took a sip and I remembered my name.
"Thalia." I whispered. "Huh?" Minho asked confused.
"My name is Thalia."
"Alright Thalia. Welcome to the Glade." Newt said.

Time skip to freeing Minho

We had just found Minho, but sadly Janson found us. He and WCKD guards are trying to break down the door.
"Any ideas?" Minho asked.
I placed my hand in Newt's, who have me a reassuring squeeze.
Thomas turned around to look at us.
"Maybe."

He and Minho used a fire extinguisher to break the window glass. Meanwhile I kicked something under the door to make it harder to open it.

Newt grabbed my hand again, and we all looked down to see a pool outside of the window.
"It's ok. It's cool. We just need a running start." Thomas gasped out.
Me and Minho and Newt all looked at each other.

"Are you sure about this?" Minho asked Thomas as we all walked back for the running start.
"Not really." Thomas responded
"Nice pep talk." I responded.
"Yes we're all bloody inspired." Newt commented.
The door broke open and we all jumped, my arm getting cut through the suit from the glass.

"THOMAS!!!" Minho yelled as we fell into the pool.
I gasped for air.
"Thomas, I'm gonna kill you for making me jump in this today!" I yelled, a bit of blood seeping into the pool because of my cut.
"Thals, are you ok love?" Newt asked, worried.
"I'm fine." I responded and cupped his cheek.

Thomas gave Janson the middle finger and we ran.
As we were running, Newt started coughing more and more violently.
"Newt, wha- oh god no no no no."
I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.
He gave me a quick passionate kiss, and I kissed back obviously. He is my boyfriend for three years after all.

"I don't know if I can do this, Thals. I don't know if I can-" "hey hey Newt," I looked him in the eye and brushed some of the hair out of his eyes.
"You're going to make it. I know you will."
He coughed again and fell to the ground.
"Newt!"
I had to carry him.
I lifted him and he supported some of his weight on me.

I let him sit on the ground for a minute because he said he was too tired. "Newt it's ok. We can take a break for a minute."
Thomas had just sent Minho to go grab the cure, but I was getting worried.

Thomas and I stared after Minho, and we turned around.
"Newt..?" Thomas asked.
Newt looked at us with black eyes, black blood seeping from his mouth.
I gasped and tears pricked my eyes.
"Hun..?" I whispered.
He tackled me to the ground, Thomas trying to pry him off of me.

"Newt it's me! Thalia! Your Thals!"
I cried out, tears falling.
"Please Newt! You have to remember!"
He still didn't listen.
I was bawling my eyes out and Thomas kicked him off of me.

Newt rolled off me, panting heavily.
"Tommy, kill me!" He rasped out.
I gasped at that.
"W-What..?"

He roared in rage and knocked me to the ground and tried to strangle Thomas.
"I'm sorry Tommy." He said again.
"It's ok." Thomas whispered.
Newt pulled out a gun and pointed it at his own head.
"NO!!!" I yelled out and tackled Newt off Thomas, as Tommy was bleeding slightly.

Newt pulled out a pocketknife and sliced it at me and Thomas.
He tried to stab my stomach, but Thomas came in and saved me.
But Newt pinned him to the ground and held the knife over his heart.
It started bleeding slightly. Thomas yelled in pain.
"NO NEWT! STOP PLEASE!!!" I yelled out and pinned him down.
"It's Minho!" (Yes I changed Brenda to Minho cuz why not)
He was running with the serum.

Newt slashed at me and he got my injured arm.
I yelled out in pain, but kicked him in the groin, causing him to double over in pain. I removed the dagger from his hand and Thomas held him from behind. I had to hold Newt's hands so he could stop thrashing about.

Minho injected the serum and Newt passed out.
"Get him to the jet."
I looked at Thomas as if he was crazy.
"What about you Tommy? Where are you going?"
I asked my friend.
He cuts off a bit as his finger, letting his blood drip down Newt's throat.
"I have to go somewhere. Minho, Thalia, go get Newt to the jet. Now!" He told us and left.

Me and Minho took Newt to the jet and there we flew up to see Thomas and Teresa.
"TOMMY!" I yelled, he was badly wounded. Teresa helped him get on with us in the jet, but the building she was on broke apart and fell underneath her feet.
"NOOO!" Thomas yelled after her.
Teresa was dead...
My good friend.
The only other girl I saw in that pathetic maze.
Is dead.

Time skip

Now we were on the island, and On a rock we wrote down the names of the people we lost.
Fry Pan wrote Clint on the rock, Thomas wrote Teresa, Minho wrote Alby, and I wrote Chuck.

I walked into the tent where Newt was still sleeping.
The cure saved him from becoming a crank. I'm glad my boyfriend had survived this shuck of a mess.

He opened one eye when the sunlight had touched his face.
I chuckled. "Good morning, Newt." I smiled.
"Good morning, love. Am I in heaven?" He asked.
"No you shuckface, you're still alive and here. Safe with all of us."

"Well then, I'm glad to see you here."
He replied and sat up.
"Newt you have to rest." I scolded him.
"Where are the others?" He asked.
"Outside. They're worried about you." I told him.

"Alright, then let's go shall we?"
We exited the tent and everyone cheered for Newt. Fry, Min, and Tommy and Gally all came to hug him.
"Great to have you back Newt." Thomas said.
"Great to be back Tommy."
Newt walked up to the rock and wrote down Jeff's name.
"How could you forget him?"
He asked.
"We didn't, I just decided that you should also write the name of someone you care about who has helped us. Though we also wrote Winston's name; and everyone else from the Maze."

He came over and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and we heard some cheering behind us.
"Get a room!" We heard Gally yelled.
We pulled away and smiled, our foreheads touching.
"I love you Thalia."
"I love you too, Newt."

The End :)