FFXV Noctis x Luna's Sister

I didn't find any with this type of reader...

Y/n P.O.V

My name is Y/n Nox Fleuret, I am the younger sister of Lunafreya Nox Fleuret and Ravus Nox Fleuret.
I'm close with my sister and  brother, but I always stay with Luna. She's the best big sister ever. But my absolute best friend is Noctis Lucis Caelum. He's older than me by one year. And we would always play together, Luna would just come along to watch over us, since me and Noct tend to get into trouble. My sister, Luna is an Oracle. I was a trained warrior. But being the younger sister, when Luna would be with the gods or goddesses,  she would make sure I'm there with her. I still remember that time, when she promised me, that if anything happened to her, she would want me to be the Oracle in her place. Everything was amazing, I got the best sister, the best brother, and a great friend.

But all that changed when I found out something.
"You're going to WHAT?!" I shrieked, looking surprised at Luna.
"I have to marry Noctis, Y/n."
I COULD NOT believe this.
My sister was going to marry my childhood friend. I felt some sort of emotion through me. It felt like...anger? Hurt? Could this be what it's like to be jealous? Wait- am I jealous? No. I can't be. Noctis is just my childhood friend. But could I actually have feelings towards him?
"Y/n? We're you listening to a thing I said?"
"You can't marry him." I blurted out.
Luna sighed. "I know you don't approve of it, but please try to understand-" "No Luna, I think I am in love him."
She gasped.

"Why didn't you just say so. It would make things a little better. Between me and him there are no romantic feelings between me and him. But he definitely has a thing for you. And you like him back."
I was blushing by the end of her speech.
"Why Luna..?"

Time skip

Luna was currently summoning Leviathan, and as the Goddess tried to swallow us, I just yelled with a firm voice.
"LEVIATHAN!" To which the Goddess backed away.
I saw Noctis dash up to us. I have him a smile, to which he gladly returned.
I turned around to look at my sister, but then I saw something spark from the side of my eye.
I saw Ardyn almost stab Luna, but I jumped in front of her, and got stabbed instead.

"Y/n!" I heard Luna and Noctis yell for me.
I gasped for air and saw Ardyn also kill Luna.
"L-Luna-!"
I tried to say.
I felt someone rush to my side and saw Noctis. He started cradling my body.
"Oh my god, n/n. Don't let go. Don't leave me please. Please." He sobbed "N-Noctis...I- I l-love you.."
I managed to say.
I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was:
"I love you too. Please don't leave me.
Y/n. Y/n. Y/N!"

Time skip

At the end, Noctis was resting on his throne, with Y/n resting her and arms  head on the armrest.
Y/n lifted her head and looked at the sleeping prince, removing his bangs from his eyes. And he woke up, looking at his beloved new wife, caressing her cheek.
And he leaned in and just before his lips touched hers, he whispered.
"I love you N/n."
"I love you too Noct."
And they kissed passionately.
The End

Here is what I think the wedding dress at the end should look like honestlyAnd the hairstyles aswell

And the hairstyles aswell

Random OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara