NieR Automata 2B x Female Reader

I just had an idea for her, since I haven't seen alot with her, here she is. Slight spoiler. But only a tiny bit.
I found this on Artstation. And here is the link https://www.artstation.com/albyu right here.
This time instead of Your Name, I think it would be better if you think of a name that is woth the number and type, like my OC, who is called A7.

Y/n P.O.V

I was walking around, following A2. We both decided to leave YoRHa when we found out about them. The main thing that was bugging me was the fact that I left 2B behind. You see, I fell in love with her. 9S was the only one who supported me.
"Y/n!" A2 yelled. "Coming." I replied. I ran after her, until we were ambushed by machines. I brought out my sword, and immediately sliced them down and destroyed them. But afterwards, YoRHa units started fighting us and eventually I got separated from A2. 
"A2! Pod, where is she?" I turned to my Pod. "Scanning area." He replied.

I decided to explore some more, as it was really interesting. "Android YoRHa units No. 2 Type B and No. 9 Type S are close." Pod warned. They knew that I betrayed YoRHa, but I was worried how she would react. I placed my hand on the hilt of my sword, while walking. "C'mon 2B! You keep saying that we are machines, and that we cant feel, but I know you love Y/n!" I heard 9S say. I began running but I bumped into a familiar android with white hair. "2-2B!? 9S?!" I exclaimed, pretending to be shocked. She looked at me through her blindfold/visor. "Y/n?" "You're here to eliminate me, aren't you?" I said.
2B and 9S looked down. I could tell that they didn't want to. I eventually saw tears down 2B's face. "I'm- *sobs* I'm sorry, Y/n!" 2B sobbed out. "Maybe you're here to eliminate me, but you wont do it that easily." I pulled out my sword. "Y/n!" I saw A2 come beside me. "You take Nines and I'll take 2B?" She asked. I shook my head no. "I'll deal with 2B."

2B charged at me, swinging her sword at me. But since I had more experience, I easily knocked her out. But at that time, 9S hacked real quick as a distraction and 2B knocked me out.

Time skip

At the end, all of us were panting. A2 was winning against 9S, but 2B was winning against me. We heard a laugh and turned around, but I felt something pierce my torso. I gasped. "NO!" 9S, A2 and 2B yelled. The same blade cut down my back, swiped at my side and slashed a diagonal line in my front. "Adam, Eve." 9S growled. 2B started to stab Adam repeatedly, along with A2. 9S sliced at Eve, and ran next to my body.

3rd P. O. V

2B ran to her side, crying. A2 also let a few tears shed, along with 9S. "P-please, stay with me, Y/n!" 2B sobbed. 9S hugged A2 for comfort. She gladly accepted. A few sparks lightened up at the open wounds on Y/n's body. "I love you, 2B." She rasped out. "I love you too, Y/n. Please don't leave me." "I would never want to leave you on purpose, 2E, no matter what." 2B looked surprised, she was about to ask, but the life in Y/n's eyes was gone. "No, no no no no no. Please no. Don't leave me!!!" 2B shook  her limo body and cradled it, crying even more as more sobs erupted from her. She shook more violently, but then felt A2's hand on her shoulder, while on her other- 9S's.

'I will always love you, Y/n. Always.'