Ryuusei pushed his palm forward, sending Yza flying back.

"So don't patronise me about eating them, when you never even saw them as people in the first place either, you hypocrite!"

Landing with a thunk, Yza forced himself back up.

"H-how did you...?"

"We share the same mind, so figure it out yourself, dumbass. Though, there's a really simple explanation for why I can control this place a lot better than you can. Wanna take a guess?"

"You're an otherworldly entity while I'm just a mere human...?"

"Not the answer I was expecting. I was hoping you'd say something more grand or heroic but... this response is pathetic. If you're really okay with acting subservient to me, just let me take your body already."

"Just because I know my place compared to you... doesn't mean I'll yield to you or your shitty plans!"

Ryuusei closed his fist and Yza plummeted to the floor, clutching his stomach.

"Gah!"

"If you know your place, then stay in it. A little bit of pressure should hold you down like a good dog. Look at how beautiful my control is. Even in your own head, you can't do things like this! Aren't you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous... of using an underhanded tactic... like this...!"

"Naive... you're so god damn naive. Morality doesn't exist in this world. While you were having your shit-stained nappy being changed by your precious mummy, I worked my ass off trying to destroy this shitty world. I jumped from head-space to head-space in order to achieve my goals. It didn't matter what it took to achieve them. You want to know why?"

"Enlighten me then... show me how twisted your morales are so I won't feel bad beating you to a pulp later!"

Yza wheezed, getting winded as Ryuusei closed his fist again. Stomping on Yza's back, Ryuusei looked down on him like a demon.

"Nothing in this world is fair. To get what you want, you have to be willing to sacrifice anything and everything. It doesn't matter who gets hurt in the process or what gets destroyed in your path. This world is built upon eat or be eaten. You as an individual are more important than the collective. Everyone else can go to hell. If they truly want to survive this cutthroat world, they need to learn to put themselves before others too. And that's why I hate you and everything you stand for."

Ryuusei dug his heel on Yza's back deeply.

"Saving the world for someone else... not even for your own sake. How little do you value your life compared to others? You were willing to throw away your life to save all the robbers, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and corrupted scum of this world... for one single fucking girl. This world needs genocide. Both of our worlds. Cray is a shit-show of constant war that goes nowhere. Units die for no good reason. In comparison, Earth's population is made up of bumbling idiots that are carried on the backs of exceptional geniuses. All these stupid, useless people that idle their time away and commit sin after sin... I'm disgusted you all can live with yourselves like this! Don't you ever stop to think that humanity was a mistake? Because I sure fucking think that everyday! Humans are garbage! They don't deserve any of what they have now! And worst of all... your people perpetuate the unnecessary wars that occur on Cray. That's why the solution to these problems are simple... to destroy everything and restart this world from ground zero. But this time, I'll be the one in charge... that's right, I'll become the God of a new world! I'll make things right... I'll remake this world into a utopia!"

Yza huffed, clutching his chest as he listened to Ryuusei's venom. As each passionate imbued word reached his heart, Yza found it more difficult to breathe - not because of Ryuusei's heavy foot - but because of how much he agreed with this detestable speech.