Lu Fengmian reached the waterfall in less then five minutes and he scanned around to make sure that no one was near. As soon as he was sure that it was just him, he put his bag down onto a near flat rock by the water. After this, he began taking off the dark robe that he wore, folding it as he put it back onto the box. Lu Fengmian debated if he should leave the thin inner robe that he had on, but after thinking that it was still dirty, he slowly took it off.

With his bare body in the open, Lu Fengmian felt the wind brush against his skin. Slowly, he began stepping into the clean water, his long hair dripping into the water fully as he dunked himself in. In this time, there wasn't any soap or such, hence, the only thing Lu Fengmian could do was wash his body with water.

From far away, Lu Fengmian looked like a fairy bathing. After all, his facial features were too outstanding, beautiful and ethereal, he could rival the beauty of a goddess'.

It was exactly this image that Tang Qingshan saw as he walked out of the forest. Seeing Lu Fengmian like this, he was at a lost for words, almost feeling like he shouldn't be seeing this. He was a bit startled, but Tang Qingshan didn't think much of it, not hiding his presence.

Lu Fengmian looked up at once, feeling a familiar presence. Seeing who it was, he calmed at once as he smiled and said, "General, have you already finished your conversation?"

Tang Qingshan nodded his head at Lu Fengmian's words, beginning to undo his robe. Truthfully, he had left a bit earlier because he was beginning to get a headache. He had wanted to come take a bath and clean himself, but had chanced upon Lu Fengmian here too.

Lu Fengmian watched as Tang Qingshan took off his robe, but unlike him, Tang Qingshan kept his inner wear on and stepped right into the water.

Lu Fengmian didn't say anything even as he saw how Tang Qingshan's wet robe stuck to his body.

"General, are you still feeling any pain from your wound?" Lu Fengmian brought up as Tang Qingshan neared him. He watched as the man turned towards him, his features hard under the moonlight.

"I haven't been feeling any pain. I don't think anything will happen, it feels like the medicine you've given me is enough already. In fact, because of you, I healed faster than normal." Saying this, Tang Qingshan looked up to see Lu Fengmian's gentle smile, his heart suddenly wavering.

Lu Fengmian paused for a moment before he suddenly said, "General, I hope that you won't be too worried about everything at the moment. Although there is unrest, the Mo Nation will not crumble so easily."

Hearing this, Tang Qingshan's eyes that were beginning to look away returned. He looked at the earnest expression on Lu Fengmian's face before asking, "Fengmian, why do you still keep addressing me as General?"

Hearing this, Lu Fengmian showed a bit of surprise on his face that glossed his eyes. He bit his lips, not knowing what to say but as Tang Qingshan continued to stare, he finally let out a small whisper, "General, no matter what, you are still a high-ranking official. Even the Emperor treats you with respect. Others may misunderstand if I address you without your due respect."

Hearing this, Tang Qingshan tilted his head, a bit confused. While he had known that Lu Fengmian was rather strict with himself, even if it was over something as simple as this, he hadn't thought that the man had such deep thoughts. Unable to help it, his lips curved into a smile unlike his demeanor. "Fengmian, please don't worry about such things. Simply address me by my name."

Lu Fengmian's smile got bigger as he nodded his head. "Then, I shall address you as Qingshan from now on."

Tang Qingshan nodded his head with Lu Fengmian's words, seeing that the man had finally agreed to his words. Seeing that it was rather late now, Tang Qingshan began walking out, his wet robe sticking to his body.

Lu Fengmian, who saw this, kept his face neutral. But then, he slowly stood up too, following behind Tang Qingshan. Well, it wasn't like he had anything to be shy about.

Tang Qingshan couldn't help but stare at Lu Fengmian as the man walked past him with a graceful walk. The man didn't seem to care, he simply grabbed his robes and dressed himself quickly. Tang Qingshan also did the same.

Lu Fengmian, who had finished dressing himself, grabbed his bag as he turned around. On his face, a small smile was evident, his eyes softly glowing as the moon shone on his face. "Well then, Qingshan, let's go back."

Tang Qingshan let out a small chuckle, a deep sound vibrating from his throat. "En, alright."

.

.

.

"At this point, Zhu Luishui already thinks that everything is Baicheng's fault. Even Fei Shang doesn't know that we had intervened. After all, in their eyes, Baicheng has done everything. Even if we push Fei Qianchi into killing himself, no one will ever know. They will all simply blame Baicheng. In their eyes, everything is Baicheng's doing."

"Fei Qianchi! You've already killed everyone. To atone for your sins, what will you give up now?"

"Well, Zhu Luishui won't care no matter what I say. Xue Lu, there is no need to tell anyone. Since I've already killed his brother, I might as will carry the weight of killing Qianchi too."

"The one we need to kill is Xue Lu. He is the one following Baicheng's orders faithfully."

"I've gotten revenge, I've took back everything that was mine. I've killed those who I thought needed to be ridden of. Yet, why is it that I am still not at peace?"

"Luishui, I come in peace. Baicheng wants to make a deal with you."

"Isn't it funny? They're all at each other's throat, fighting and killing one another. At this point, they're too blinded to even seek the truth. This is why they're like little puppets under my control. Humans are such creatures. Compared to me, they will always lose..."

.

.

.