Leaning Towards You

Author's Note:

Credits for the picture as watermarked.

Thank you so much for patiently waiting for me!!

As of October 11, 2020

Reads: 21,417 

Votes: 1,107

 ------------------------------------

******* TEAM'S POV *******

Hia Win is now carrying me on his back towards the direction of rented rooms while P'Dean was assisting us.

"Are you sure you are okay, Team?" P'Dean asked.

"Y-yes 'P. I am okay." I answered though I am actually not sure if I am really okay.

I'm sure Hia Win is aware that I am in fact shivering right now bot not because I was actually feeling cold but more on because I still feel terrified.

"Do you want us to call a first aider so you can get checked? We just have to be sure you are okay." P'Dean asked again.

"No need, P." I immediately answered.

I then heard Hia Win sighed. I guess he really can tell that I am just acting up but I have no choice. I don't like P'Dean to see my weak side. I can't see his face but I can still tell that he is still mad for what happened.

"Stop worrying already, Phi. Please don't get mad at them. They clearly didn't mean to harm me." I said trying to convince them that they really do not need to worry over me.

Hia Win did not even bother to say a word until we arrived to our room. He carefully let me sit on the sofa first before he looked around the room.

"Here, drink water first." Hia offered which I gladly accepted.

He also placed a towel over my shoulder to cover me up.

"You must be feeling cold already. Take a quick shower and get change first, Team." Hia said still with his stern tone.

I am not used to hearing him talk like this and at the same time avoiding my eyes so it kind feels awkward for me. I can only tell that he is trying to conceal how furious he is feeling right now.

"Can you walk or want me to help you go to the restroom?" he asked.

"I can go by myself." I answered weakly.

"This is your bag right?" He asked again and I just nodded as response because I really feel uneasy with this cold side of him.

He then brought my bag to the restroom while P'Dean assisted me as I kind of struggled to walk because my knees still felt weak.

"Don't lock the door, okay? We will just be here outside." Hia said still without looking at me directly.