Well Played, Luck or Fate? (part 3)

******* THIRD PERSON'S POV *******

"So far, you guys are doing good. Three got the correct answer. Congratulations!" Yihwa announced happily.

"We will still not eliminate the two who got the wrong answer but for the second time they made a mistake, they will automatically be eliminated." she continued and some seemed to be glad by what she announced.  

"Okay then, I'll definitely say the wrong answer so I can get eliminated. hehe.." Pond said to no one in particular.

"Sure, do that but don't blame me later for the consequences." Yihwa immediately cut him off.

 "Aww... what do you mean, Phi?" Pond asked. 

"Did you forget or have you not listened to what I said before we started this game?" she asked back teasingly.

"Ai Pond as usual you didn't hear it because you are so damn talkative, Phi said that the eliminated players will be punished after the game." one junior answered on behalf of Pond.

"Yes, you got it right but that's incomplete. You missed the other important rule." she responded.

"Ohh right! The last standing pair will have to do a dare." He proudly answered back,

"Arai wai?! What's the point of trying to win if we will still be punished at the end?! Where's the fun in this game, Phi?!" Pond exaggeratedly reacted.

"It's more exciting that way because you will try to do well because it's either you choose to be punished or to fulfill a dare. It's soooo fun, am I right guys?" Yihwa asked everyone and the others gladly agreed with her.

"Of course it's fun for you guys because you are not the ones being made fun of." Win sarcastically said.

"Oho~ It's not like that. We are just doing this to entertain the rest of your club members. Don't be cranky~" Yihwa said teasingly.

"Come on Win, just please take it all for now and go with the flow." One senior calmly said.

"Let's just get back to the game so we can finish it soon." Ton seconded so Win doesn't really have a choice but to just play along.

"Okay now, let's proceed to the second level! This time it will be the juniors guessing by touching the arms." Yihwa declared.

It seems like this round was a little easier than the first round as the first two players did not take so much time. The third player took more time because he said that his trainor was not there. The players did not know but the audience were actually trying to trick them by replacing some players and let anyone else pretend to be the senior.

"Please tell us your final answer, Nong." Yihwa said obviously sounding like she is trying her best not to laugh which kind of made the other players believe that it is really possible that they are trying to not let them touch their trainor so they will get the incorrect answer.