Always Expect The Unexpected

*** TEAM'S POV ***

I was finally relieved that I really got into the swimming club else I would have to deal with my father's wrath again. By the way, my father is the one pushing me to be a swimmer although, I, myself, is actually not sure whether I really like swimming at all or I just enjoy doing it just because that is what I have always been asked to do. 

Anyways, I should be more than thankful that luck have finally sided with me cause I was able to convince him to let me study here thanks to the free tuition plus monthly allowance for the qualified scholars. Thank God I was actually able to pass the admission test in the first place but nevertheless if I was not able to enter this university as a scholar, my father would definitely withdrew my enrollment here and will transfer me to his chosen university which would be somewhere near our place which would only mean that I will have no freedom again cause he'll be always there to strictly monitor all my performances every competitions.

I wouldn't have any issue against him watching me closely like that if he will only stop crushing my confidence over and over again every time I made a mistake or I didn't meet whatever he have set for me. He always have trust issues with me and he have never even complimented me that's why his presence is just causing me more stress every  fucking single time. We are not close with each other and I don't like him at all but he's the only family I have now cause I am not close to any of our relatives well excluding my one and only favorite cousin, P'In but we haven't seen each other for so many years already.

Anyway, I am feeling so ecstatic that I have now been able to enjoy my life for weeks without my father, his endless nags and random outbursts but I must admit that college life is so stressful especially maintaining the grades set for scholars. Everything is getting hectic day by day but luckily I am surviving especially since Manaow and Pharm have always been there to help me.

We are also having additional swimming training the past week due to each club should have at least five freshmen representatives to join the incoming swimming competition against other universities at the end of the month which is more or less three weeks from now. 

Everything seems difficult and unpredictable for now but I am more than happy to accept this challenge cause I highly believe that this is finally my chance in my life, like I can now finally learn how to live my life on my own free will and I cannot be sure how long will this last so I have to really make the most out of it for now.

I know I am already late for my first morning class today but somehow the nice weather is making me feel extra happier but at the same time a little bit dramatic so I ended up taking too much time thinking about things and enjoying the view plus the fresh air.

"Good morning, My Team. Why are you late today?" Manaow greeted. I don't hate that she calls me 'My Team' but what I don't like is the look our other classmates are giving me whenever she calls me that pet name cause maybe she sounds like a crazy fan or girlfriend trying to sound cute.

"Whatever, Manaow~! I just woke up late and I am so starving right now." I said as I flopped down my chair and placed my head over my desk feeling unhappy.

"You're lucky, our professor is actually also late today and guess what...?" Manaow said teasingly so I immediately faced them as I just made a wild guess that Pharm have brought some food.

"Aww Pharm.... you are my savior..." I said while acting like begging and I was about to reach out to hold his hands. 

"Stop it, Prem. You are not cute! Don't do that again!" Pharm said as he snap my hands away from him then cutely laughs as he hand over the food container from his bag.

"Thank you, Pharmmmm~ Can I hug you now?!?" I asked jokingly then I acted like I was about to hug him which of course he wouldn't accept like the usual. He doesn't really like skinship that's why me and Manaow love do to unnecessary skinship towards him just to annoy him cause he is like a cute little kid who is acting up for him to be not tagged as a spoiled little brat kid or more like a 'mama's boy'.