The Wake-up Call (Team)

**** THIRD PERSON'S POV *****

An hour has already passed and Team still can't help but cry his heart out. He feels broken and lost again. He still can't accept the fact that his beloved Granny Lamai has already left this world.

He wanted to hate God for taking away one of his beloved person again but he can't do it because he is reminded of Granny's words telling him to always have faith with God's plan and to never question Him.

He wanted to hate his father again not just for physically and mentally hurting him but for all the other reason he can think of particularly chasing Granny away from him yet again he also can't do it because his Granny told him not to and that he have to understand his father because he have his own reasons why he was like that which he will know about when the time is right and if God wanted it to happen.

Granny aside from being like a real grandmother to Team, have been a great confidant and adviser of him that he have actually relied on her too much in the past. Granny is the one who helped him to surpass all the hardship he went through and she was also the one who used to protect him from his father's wrath until that day that he almost killed him and Granny got so furious over him that lead them to have a big argument. Team's father has said a lot of hurtful words towards Granny and has even told her to stop interfering with their family for she is not really part of them and he also then forced her to leave them alone because she is no longer needed in their home.

That was the last day he saw Granny and despite being deeply hurt by the situation, her last words to Team was still to remind him that his father loves him and that he needs to love and respect him as well.

He can only hate himself again and again particularly right now because he feels guilty for not being able to see Granny before she passed away. His heart was beating wildly and each beat seems painful for him. He wanted to scream to ease some of the pain he is feeling inside but his throat seems too dry.

Although Team was contacting P'Lay after getting separated with Granny, he still has no idea where they are living because Granny doesn't want him to know thinking that his father will just get mad again once he finds out that he was still in contact with them. Granny promised to let him meet her again once he entered college but since he got too busy and thinking that there are still plenty of time to do that he didn't prioritized to get in touch to her as soon as he left Pattani.

Team has tried to chat and call P'Lay several times already to know their address but it seems that he was too busy to attend to his messages at the moment which makes Team feel more devastated and miserable.

Team decided to calm himself by taking a cold shower but somehow he still can't stop his tears from falling and the pain he is feeling on his chest is becoming more and more unbearable the more he gets reminded of all his memories with Granny.

He decided to take a walk to distract himself and he kept walking without specific destination he intended to go to until he realized that he arrived at the bus station. He sat there for a while then rode the bus heading towards the direction of their university but he has no intention of going to class and he have already informed Manaow and Pharm that he is not going to school because he is not feeling well.

-----------

Win have already finished taking a bath when he received a call from his friend, Mike.

---- Phone Conversation ----

Mike: Ai Sat Win! You told me I can freely use the pool by myself this morning?!

Win: Good morning to you, Ai Sat Mike! There's no training until after lunch so no one should be there except you.

Mike: You're a liar! There's someone swimming since I arrived and I have actually been waiting for more than 30 minutes already for him to finish. I am getting impatient already that I want to scare him away.