Mending A Broken Spirit

Author's Note:

Thank you for the 6,500+ Reads and 299 Votes~~ (June 4, 2020)

It was jut 6100+ the other day... THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

Your votes and comments are all appreciated.

If you wanted me to add or change something please do tell me also and I'll try whatever I can..

Also, I wanted to ask if anyone here would not want me to add some "mature content" or Rated18+ scenes?!?! Originally, I had imagined this story while I was too attached to Hemp Rope's storyline that's why I really had planned to include some scene almost the same or inspired by it so I wanted to know what will be your opinion... Again, just to remind you guys I am not really an experienced writer and I am really just a frustrated one so I don't really know if I am doing good or if I will do something good later at all  XD

------------------------------------

**** THIRD PERSON'S POV *****

"Help me!!" 

"Somebody please help me...."

"Please don't leave me..."

"Help!!!"

Team kept on screaming and crying for help in his dream.

"Oh God, Team!! Wake up!! I am here!!" Win said as he tried to wake up the nong.

"TEAM!! Wake up!! It's me your Hia Win." the senior continued as he tried to shake the nong's body and it took him a while before Team finally woke up and he assisted him to sit down.

The nong look so terrified and pain was visible in his eyes again making Win feel so much scared as well.

"It's okay, Team. You just had a bad dream. Calm down please..." Win told the nong as he tried to comfort him by rubbing his back lightly.

"Hi-hia...?" the nong said almost inaudible as he looked up to the senior.

"Yes, Team... I am here." Win answered back softly.

"H-hia W-win..." Team said weakly before he burst into tears.

Win was unable to answer since he was still in a little state of shock though he still continued consoling Team.

He tried to wipe away some of the tears that flowed down on his face as his heart feels too painful to see him like this.

"H-hia, d-don't.... leave... me pl-please..." the nong said stuttering and trembling in fear.

"Hush now... I am here... I'm so sorry I was not here when you woke up but I was just in the kitchen... I swear I didn't leave you..." Win said as he wrap his arms around the crying nong and hold him lightly.