Stamped In My Heart

Author's Note:

9,600+ Reads and 460 Votes as of June 24, 2020

I WAS SHOOKT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENJOYING AND APPRECIATING THIS STORY!!!!

In just more or less three days, that's 1k reads plus almost a hundred votes...

Thank you so much to everyone!!!

----------

**** TEAM'S POV *****

"Nong Team..." I heard someone softly called for me.

"Team, wake up na~" someone whispered then I felt soft fingers gently caressing my face.

I was still sleepy and was literally having difficulty to open both my pained eyes when realization suddenly hits me that it was Hia Win trying to wake me up.

"Hia Win..." I blurted out as I immediately tried to rise up from lying down.

"Good morning, Team~" Hia greeted me with a blinding smile which stunned me for a little while.

"G-good m-morning, Hia Win." I answered.

I'm sorry, I overslept..." I apologized right away when I realized that he looks like he was already finished preparing.

I was about to rush out of the bed when Hia Win held me in my shoulder to stop me.

"You don't need to rush. It's okay... I really didn't wake you up earlier so you can rest some more. " he said as he patted my head.

"W-what time is it, Hia?" I asked consciously. 

"It's just past 5:00 in the morning. We still have a lot of time so don't rush out, okay?" he said before he stood up.

"What?!? It's 5:00 already?! Shiaaa! I am sure I set my alarm at 4:00 am... Oh gosh.. I'm really sorry, Hia..." I apologized again.

"Don't be sorry... I actually turned off your alarm without informing you because I wanted you to get a longer sleep." he said with a little smile.

I felt shy and guilty because I was the one asking for a favor and yet Hia Win still prioritizes my well-being. I don't know why but I kind of felt my face became hot.

"Aww~ You are so freaking cute when you are shy!" Hia suddenly said which kind of flustered me a little more.

He suddenly pinched my cheek lightly and I was too stunned to react. 

"Do you want coffee or milk? I'll go and make you one before you take a bath." he offered.

"No need, Hia. I'll just take warm water first." I answered shyly.

"Come on... No need to be shy. Are you sure you don't want coffee? I'm about to make coffee for my self..." he asked again.

"I uh...don't drink coffee.." I answered.

"I see... so Milk it is then... Take your time to stretch out or something to freshen you up first." he then said as he started to walk out of the room.

"You don't need to, Hia... Let me make it myself..." I said as I hurriedly rise up from the bed to follow him.

We went to the kitchen and I drank two glasses of warm water first just like my normal routine when I noticed Hia have already finished making a glass of milk which he soon offered to me. 

"Here, this is for you." he said before he smiled at me making my heart skip a beat.

I out of nowhere wonder how can Hia Win look so fresh and shining despite not having enough sleep. Though, I actually should not have been surprised because Manaow used to talk a lot about how popular he is in the whole university due to his handsomeness and "brain" but seeing him this close right now and at this early time of the day still with his glowing aura made me realize how freaking good looking he really is.