Life is Better With Friends!

Authors Note:

First of all, I would like to sincerely thank you KarinSche8~ Your votes and comments actually motivated me to write something. I was feeling down and cannot complete a story the past days, I don't know if maybe I'm just too bored or just really not feeling good.

Also, thank you to bl_drama10969. I was so shocked to see a notification that you voted for the previous chapter.. I can't imagine you are reading this story too. You made me feel so happy too ^^

GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN BOUN'S TWEET!?!?! I WAS SO SHOCK AND SOOOOO FREAKING HAPPY TO SEE HIM RIDING A BIG BIKE!!!! Just like I told you in the last chapter that I can always imagine him looking so freaking cool riding a big bike that's why I wanted it to be part of my story so my imagination made me research for a cool motorcycle - the one I used also in the last chapter and fudge I almost got his motor correctly (motor was black in my photo reference although I was actually thinking of red cause i love red so much but because Boun said before that he loves the color black and white only so I stick with the black one and guess what his motor is actually red and the model I used was 2019 and the one on the photo was 2020 model. I read also that he named the motor "noo dang" that means red baby while I named the motor on my story as "baby night", night because it's black. ALL THESE ARE JUST COINCIDENCES~~

Boun just made my imagination came true to life!!! THANK YOU BOUN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

ps. originally this chapter must be full of sad and drama but I decided to move the sad part to the next chapter because Boun made me toooo happy. 😂✌
-----------------------------------------------------------

I must have been too concentrated at the lectures today that I didn't realize that it was already the last morning subject. It was still ten minutes before 12:00 when our professor dismissed the class. Manaow soon rushed us to pack our things cause she said she is already starving and she almost dragged us to the canteen.

Manaow and Pharm went to order their food first while I was left to guard our things. I was playing games with my phone when someone suddenly approached our table.

"Sawadee ka~" a girl I don't recognize greeted.

I just glanced at her, greeted back awkwardly and immediately look back at my phone cause I don't really know her and I am not the type of person who gets along with everybody. I am sure she's not even in the same class as me.

"You're Team, right?" she asked with a cheerful tone.

I just nodded still not looking at her. I was hoping Manaow and Pharm to come back soon so they can help me out with this awkward situation.

"I would just like to ask if you are close with P'Win?" she asked.

"Hmm.... I-I'm not?" I just blurted out.