The Game

******* THIRD PERSON'S POV *******

"Do you boys want to have extra fun?!" The girl asked with a mischievous smile on her pretty face.

"Yesss!!" Almost everyone answered cheerfully.

"Very good then. I am now taking over the floor from your boring seniors." She happily started obviously trying to annoy  Win more as she purposely looked at him with a smirk.

"To wake you guys up, let's start with the counting game." she announced then explained the rules of the game.

The game will start once one player starts counting as soon as they stand up but the trick is there should not be two people counting or standing up at the same time. The two people who counted at the same time will both be subject to penalty and also the last person to count.

Team is somehow familiar with the game as he often watches other kids playing it from afar but he is not confident that he can play this well since he hasn't been able to get to play with others.

They soon started the game as initiated by the girl.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"Four!" shouted at the same time by Pond and another guy.

Everyone cheered and they were instructed to stand in front of the crowd as the game continued.

There were a total of 6 guys who had already lost when they decided to end the game and Team was not able to participate even once as he was too anxious to make a mistake.

Team was actually feeling a little uneasy since he is not accustomed to being part of a group or have never even felt the sense of belonging before but he was clearly having fun being able to be surrounded with a group of friends that doesn't treat him with discrimination.

"Let's end this game and proceed to the next one. Those who are now standing here with me will be the players for the next round." the girl announced.

"Let's give them penalties first, Phi!" someone suggested.

"Ohhh... I'd love that. What a nice idea!" she agreed with a big smile on her face.

"Wait, let's add one more player to punish." the girl suddenly added.

"You! Come here." she pointed at the confused Team.

"Come on!" she added.

"Me?" Team asked.

"Yes! Hurry up!!" She excitedly replied.

"W-why, Phi?" Team asked nervously.

"You did not participate in the game, I did not see you stand up not even once." the girl explained.

"Aww, you're a cheater, Ai' Team! You deserve to be punished too!" Pond teased as he pulled him up from his sitting position.

Team was trying not to show how nervous he is as he stood up in front of the crowd. He was not feeling comfortable getting the attention of everyone and at the same time feeling so anxious for what he must do as punishment.

On top of all, seeing the girl who they thought is Win's girlfriend up close and clearly seeing her pretty face actually makes his heart beat more painfully.

"Now, does anyone here have any ideas for a better punishment?" the girl asked.

"Truth or dare?" someone suggested.

"That's boring and so outdated! Anything more fun?" she answered.

"Let's undress them and throw them into the water!" one guy shouted excitedly.

"NO!! That's not allowed!" Win shouted fiercely.

"Ohoo!! Such an overprotective Phi we have here. You don't have to be so mad, you know. The boys just want to have fun." the girl replied in a sarcastic tone obviously mocking Win.