The Crossroad

******* TEAM'S POV *******

Something within me snapped and I just found myself closing the gap between us.

I leaned closer to him and lightly pressed my lips against his.

I stayed still for a few seconds just to check if he will show any sign that he is already awake but fortunately it seems like he is still sound asleep.

I gently moved my lips....

I slowly tried to kiss him more as I don't feel satisfied with just our lips simply feeling each other.

 I carefully nibbled on his lower lip for a while as I tried to enjoy more all the sensations that his lips have made me feel at the moment.

I am so glad that he didn't seem to have waken up despite me taking advantage of him. I am for sure will be too embarrassed to be staying near him again if he had caught me. Fortunately he seems too exhausted right now and hopefully he will never get to know what I have done.

"Damn it!! What the actual fuck have I really done?!?!" I mentally screamed at my self for losing myself  and for being weak again.

I carefully removed his arms that was holding me on my waist and discreetly tried to get away from his hug.

I have also successfully pushed him a little to free my self but before I was even able to fully lift my body to move closer to the end of the bed, Hia suddenly just wrapped his arm around my waist again and even pulled me  closer towards him.

"Hia... let me go..." I said softly.

"Mmmmmhhh~" Hia moaned almost directly to my ears which freaking sent shivering sensations all over my body.

"Hia~ please let go..." I begged and I know I sounded too weak cause his moan just made me feel so much and I don't even freaking know if he is awake or just moaning in his sleep.

I gently removed his arm again and hurriedly tried to sit up to escape from him.

"Where are you going, Team?" he asked with his sexy breathy hoarse voice.

and fuck!! Did I just call him sexy?!!?!

What the hell is happening to me?!!?!

"I.. uh.. I'm just going to the toilet...." I stutteringly said and was hoping to convince him.

"O-okay..." he replied and he still seems sleepy.

I head towards the toilet and took some time to cool down myself. I am not liking what I am feeling.

Fuck!! I should not let this continue!!

This is not right..

I just gained a new friend that I can somehow trust and yet here I am messing it up too early.

I spent a good few minutes inside the toilet still trying to clear my messed up mind. As I exit the toilet, I saw Hia still sleeping so I just decided to ready myself to head out of the room.

I texted Ai'Pond and fortunately he replied right away. He said they are at the seaside setting up bonfire.

I was about to head out when Hia suddenly woke up.

"Team, where are you going?" he asked with a hoarse voice and he still look way too tired.

"I'm going out to join the others, hia. You can go back to sleep and rest.. " I replied.

"No.. I'm okay.." he immediately cut me off.

"Wait for me. I'm coming with you. Just let me wash up first." he  said as he rushed to get up from the bed to the toilet.

"You don't need to come, Hia. I will just be quick." I stated and was actually planning to head out without him.

"NO!" he kind of stormed out from the toilet.

"uh.. sorry.. didn't mean to shout." he shyly continued maybe because he noticed that I was startled.

"I'm fine already... I just wanted to go out and let them know that I am fine. They might have been worried about me." I said.

"I know you are doing fine now but still you can't..." I know he was about to say something that I do not want to hear so I cut him off.

"Stop it, hia.. I am okay now. Nothing bad will happen again and besides I just really wanted them to know that I am okay so they can continue having fun. I don't want to ruin everyone's welcome party." I honestly confessed.

"I get it... You think I might make them feel uncomfortable right?" he asked back and I am sure but he kind of looked hurt.

"No, hia... that's not what I meant. I just really thought you needed to rest cause you really seem exhausted." I softly answered.

"I'm good don't worry about me." he sincerely said yet I still feel guilty.

Hia still went out with me and I admit that I find it uncomfortable for the others to see us together again. I don't know but it really makes me feel weird.

I don't know how or why but it seems like Hia understood what I wanted to do even though I can't really bring myself to say it to him. When we are already near the place where they set the bon fire, he told me to go first and it seems like he maintained a safe distance before he went closer making it look like we didn't come together.

Ai'Pond rushed towards me the moment he saw me and hugged me which made me utterly dumbfounded.

"Ai'Team, I'm really sorry for what happened. We didn't mean to harm you." Pond said apologetically while still hugging me.

"Shia! Ai'Pond let me go!" I gently tried to push him away.

"Sorry.. hehe..." he shyly smiled as he let go of me.

"so dramatic na woi.." I tried to joke around to lighten the uneasiness l am feeling.

"I was really just worried about you, bro. How are you feeling now?" he asked sincerely and it made me feel so warm cause I honestly felt that he really is just worried about me.

"I'm okay.. don't worry about it anymore." I replied and smiled at him.

"I know you should be mad at us for what we did but I swear to God I will do whatever it takes for you to forgive me. I hope you won't quit the club too." he sadly said.

Before I was about to answer, the others who did the joke on me also suddenly approached us and apologized as well. In all honesty, I feel overwhelmed right now cause I never thought that they will take this very seriously. I thought they will just let it pass and just resume loke it never happened. I suddenly feel beyond grateful right now cause it seems like every one really treats me as a friend.

"It's okay guys. I am not mad with you. I am fine already so let's just forget about it and enjoy the rest of the night." I said and genuinely smiled at everyone.

"But please accept our apologies first.." someone said and to. my surprise every one looked so serious.

"You guys are so over dramatic you know..." I laughed a little.

"Err.. fine! Apology accepted." I continued and fortunately they seem to be contented already.

They then continued to talk about some random things that happened earlier to update me and they also tried to make me feel like I didn't miss any important or funny moments. They just kept on talking and we were laughing so hard.

"By the way Ai'Team, please help us apologize with P'Win too. He was so mad at us earlier." the other suddenly blurted out.

"Right! We all know how scary Ai'Win is but we have never seen him that mad ever. I am still getting the chills just remembering how fierce his glare was earlier." one senior said.

"Technically, you guys can't blame him cause he will be greatly affected if something bad really happened." P'Pruk who suddenly appeared beside me said.

He was looking at me weirdly and I don't like what I am feeling with what I can sense from him so I quickly glanced away from him.

"Shia!! What does he mean by that?" I thought to myself.

"First of all, he is the vice president of the club so everyone is like his responsibility and secondly, this is his resort so any bad news will not just affect him academically but also his business." P'Pruk seriously explained and I kind of heaved a sigh of relief hearing his words.

"This resort is owned by P'Win? Like his alone and not by his family? " someone asked and P'Pruk just nodded in response.

"Wow! He does look like he is rich but I never thought that he is someone who is a business minded person at his age." Pond exaggeratedly stated.

"I know, right?! Look at him, he look so wild and free but you guys wouldn't be even able to imagine how serious he is when it comes to money and success. I salute that person's devotion more than N'Dean. " P'Pruk continued and I can't help but feel more amazed by Hia.

"Why does it seem like he is hiding his true self? It's like he is trying to retain this bad boy image of him just so the others won't be able to easily see the real him?" I thought to myself as the others continued to talk about Hia Win.

"Maybe the reason why Hia can understand me somehow is because he is kind of seeing himself in me too?" I wondered as I tried to look at his direction which is far from us and to my surprise he is actually looking at me too.

Hia immediately turned away as P'Dean suddenly talked to him. It seems like they are seriously discussing about something.

----—-----
to be continued

Words: 1645
Date Published: April 3, 2021

please don't forget to vote and leave a comment! 😁