Something's Been Switched-on

Author's Note:

8,600+ Reads and 379 Votes as of June 20, 2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READERS AND MOST ESPECIALLY TO ALL WHO VOTES FOR EVERY CHAPTER.... ALSO, BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO LOVES TO GIVE COMMENTS WHO ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL AND MORE MOTIVATED...

special mention to danity2016 and KarinNC54 (as always) !!

Last chapter (Rebalancing Life) is so far the chapter that have the most votes (30+). Thank you to all readers who keep voting. You guys are making me feel very much appreciated. 😘💗

----------

**** WIN'S POV *****

/ FLASHBACK - This happened before Team woke up seeing the sticky notes /

I am glad that Team is opening up to me regarding his family problems but I can clearly tell that what he have just told me was just like the tip of the iceberg. I can't even imagine how hurt he must have been in the past and how miserable his life was for him to decide to take his life just because a family member who he haven't seen for more than three years ago have left for good.

My heart hurts so freaking bad seeing how hurt, terrible, vulnerable and broken Team was the whole day. It felt like my heart was being squeezed whenever he cries to the point that I almost feel like crying too. I really hope I can help him feel even slightly better.

I feel like I need to take care of him... No, actually rather than need, I think that I have to take care of him because I really wanted to because that's what my heart tells me to do. I want to make him happy cause I also feel happy seeing his genuine smile. I want to help him feel better and for him to realize that he have to learn to love himself. 

"Finally, you are asleep now... I like how peaceful you look right now... I wish you will never cry that hard ever again... Rest well, N'Team." I whispered to him as I lightly caressed his face.

Team is a handsome guy specially looking at him this close that's why I used to wonder why he is not used to or doesn't really like getting the attention of the others when clearly he can get the attention of anyone just with his face alone. I think I kind of understand his situation now... I can guess that he used to get the attention of others before but only because it's either they pity his life cause they know what he has been through or worst he used to get bullied as well.

Looking back, that explains why he seem so afraid of me the first day we met cause he said I look like a bully and also it looks like he is too afraid of Mike, well technically Mike is known all over the university as a bully. That must also be the reason why he seem to be a loner and that he seem to be not yet used to having a friend beside him.

Oh God, my heart hurts so freaking bad for him. I can't help but to kiss his forehead again to express my affection.

"I promise that I will take good care of you from now on..." I whispered again as I have no intention of waking him up.

At first, I didn't want to leave his side again as I want to keep hugging him so he can sleep well but I was already starving because I really didn't get to eat a proper meal earlier as I just got to eat a few scoops of the porridge. I gently removed his hands away from my body and made him hug a pillow instead. I also decided to write some notes to post around so he won't panic in case he woke up and he was not able to find me beside him.

While I was preparing our dinner, my phone suddenly rang and it was Mike calling. Damn this nosy friend of mine!!

---- Start of Phone Conversation ----

Mike: Oi! I've been waiting for your call since this morning!

Win: I've been busy and I was really just about to call you. Why are you so freaking nosy?!?