My Supposedly New Beginning

Team's POV

Today is the first day of class and I can never feel way more excited than I am today. I feel so happy that I get to enter University of Wabi Sabi (again my apologies for not having any other better name) despite of almost endless protest of my father to not let me get here due to he wants me stay within our province Pattani but of course I wouldn't want to for in the first place I think this is my chance to finally be freed from him.

Also, I am hoping that being here in Bangkok which is more than 1,000km far from Pattani, will help me forget about my past and to live here where no one will have to make me remember how miserable my life is.

"Bangkok, please make me a better Team. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" I said to cheer my self up since I need to attract move positive vibes for a better start.

(Author's note: 'Yoroshiku onegaishimasu' is a Japanese saying which means 'please be good to me', let's just make Team a fan of Japanese culture particularly Anime so I'll make him say some of the few Japanese terms that I know. I am not Japanese nor Thai so please understand that I am not an expert with regards to their culture ^__^)

I was really in a good mood today and everything seems perfect from the nice weather, the clouds scattered perfectly in the blue sky, the sun shining brightly and on top of all, the bus that I am at right now is not crowded.

I was kind of daydreaming looking forward to the start of my new journey when I suddenly realized that I have already reached my destination so I hurriedly stand up and rushed to get down not realizing that someone is approaching the same direction so our bodies kind of collided.

"Arai wa?!" the other guy said (trans: 'What the?!')

"Khor thot krap." I said then waiied before I rushed to get down the bus.(trans: Khor thot krap = I'm sorry)

I think I heard the other guy hissed but I didn't have the guts to look back at him so I just decided to run fast.

"Oh God! This is not right! I'm supposed to have a good start ." I said to myself then tried to calm down a bit and stopped running.

"Awww.. why the hell did I run in the first place?!" I asked myself then started to walk a little more calmly towards the gate of the school.

"Good morning, kid. Are you a freshman?" A security personnel greeted.

"Good morning, 'P. Yes, I'm a freshman." I greeted back then waiied at him.

"Have you forgotten to check your student handbook? You seem to forget a very important part of your uniform?" The security asked and I got confused cause I believe I am well prepared.

"Shia! Where's my tie?!?" I said panicking a bit. I am pretty sure I have it on my neck earlier although it was not properly tied up.

"Khor thot krap, 'P. I think I lost my tie on the way here." I honestly told the security personnel.

"Please go and get your tie as unfortunately, you will not be allowed to enter with incomplete uniform. Besides your reason have already been used up by many other students so I can't just give way for you." The security said so I have no choice but to walk back towards the bus station hoping to find my lost tie.

I have already walked far but I still can't find it. Oh no! This is bad!

"Hey, meung! Are you looking for this?!" A guy suddenly said in a cold tone. (trans: meung = you but kind of a rude way of saying it - please correct me if I'm wrong TT_TT)

"..." I was startled so I was not able to react as soon as he called me but I slowly faced towards his direction and fuck I think I'm doomed.

The guy have this striking long blonde hair in ponytail or man bun or topknot or what ever you call it. His chest is freaking exposed due to I think more than three buttons undone on his uniform and he have so many freaking earrings on both his ears! HE FUCKING LOOKS LIKE TROUBLE!!!