☑️ Sore (bakutodo)

Beginne am Anfang

"Can't wait to see them on you."
Shoto smiled bending down to Katsuki's neck. He kissed and nipped at his neck as his hands were unbuttoning Katsuki's shirt.  Occupationally Shoto would leave a little mark.

Katsuki threw his blazer to find Shoto's on the floor.
The way Shoto's hands ran up and down his figure made Katsuki bite his lip.
It was so amazing. One side was warm and one was cooler.

Shoto sat up and looked at Katsuki's neck that was littered with his love marks.
His thumb brushed a few of them lightly.
"They don't look too bad."

Shoto grabbed his belt and undid it from it's loops before dropping it to the floor.
He unbutton his pants and leaned back over katsuki.

One of Shoto's hands cupped Katsuki's neck while he made more of those red marks across Katsuki's soft skin.

Katsuki wrapped his legs around Shoto's hips pushing him closer.
Katsuki hummed when he felt Shoto closer.
A curse left his lips as Shoto bit down on his skin lightly.
He could feel Shoto's smirk against his skin.

Katsuki soon started to roll his hips onto Shoto's causing friction.
He breathed out a shallow breath at the connection.
"Sho-"

"Mm kats you're needy."
Shoto pointed out getting up.
He looked over katsuki again biting his lip.
Katsuki looked so beautiful like this.
A small blush stained his nose and cheek bones while he was shirtless and very needly grinding his hips onto Shoto's.

Shoto could see the tent in Katsuki's pants as he moved.
"Oh kat, already?"

Katsuki bit his lip.
"Sho..please..more, now."

"So, you're a begger."
Shoto took note of that while he unbuttoned Katsuki pants.
Shoto moved back, moving Katsuki's legs off him as he took of his pants and boxers in one move.

He let the clothing drop to the floor before going to Katsuki
"You know, we used all the lube last night."
His hands moved to grab the hem of Katsuki's pants.

Katsuki's eyes lit up with excitement. His breathing caught as he made eye contact with Shoto.
"God please "

Shoto shuffled Katsuki's pants down to his ankles before throwing them onto the floor.
"On your knees in front of the bed"
Shoto loved being instructive.

And apparently Katsuki loved being commanded even more. He quickly got off the bed and got on his knees in front of the bed waiting for shoto.

Shoto went over and sat on the edge of the bed, Katsuki looked so pretty there on his knees in front of Shoto
His eyes looked so needy in that moment.
"Come on."

Katsuki was a slut for giving Shoto blowjobs.
His hands grabbed onto Shoto's thighs as he licked up Shoto's shaft.
His eyes never left Shoto's as he took in the head.
Katsuki's tongue rolled over the tip and he felt Shoto shiver.

Finally he went down Shoto's shaft, his silva coating onto Shoto's cock.
Shoto looked at Katsuki as he took him into his mouth so well.
He bit his lip as Katsuki kept going very slowly.
"Kat..th-that's enough."

Katsuki moved off of Shoto's cock with a wet noise.
He looked up at Shoto, he knew Shoto loved seeing him after he gave him a blowjob.

Shoto loved seeing Katsuki pink and swollen lips, his breathing messy from having Shoto's in the back of his throat.
Shoto smiled at Katsuki and let his thumb run across Katsuki pink bottom lip.
"Hop on the bed"

Katsuki did as told and got onto the bed, he sat there waiting for shoto to join him.
Shoto turned and sat in the middle of the bed.
"Come."
He gestured for Katsuki to sit on his lap.

Katsuki followed, leaning into Shoto.
Shoto wrapped an arm around Katsuki's waist to steady him.
His other hand went up to Katsuki
"Suck please love."

Katsuki took Shoto's fingers into his mouth, coating them with his silva.
Once done Shoto pulled back.
"This is gonna feel weird probably. Tell me if it hurts okay?"

Katsuki nodded and wrapped his arms around Shoto's shoulders.
Shoto used his hand that was wrapped around Katsuki waist to hold Katsuki ass for better access.
Finally he slipped in a digit.

Katsuki squeezed his eyes shut as his lips parted slightly. It was just a tad uncomfortable.
Shoto moved in and out softly watching katsuki reaction closely.

Katsuki hummed after a minute, his grip on Shoto's shoulder tightening lightly.
Shoto's took this as a sign to continue, he added a nother digit.

His movement never stopped, he slowly moved his fingers in and out.
Katsuki gasped at the feeling.
"Fuck."
Shoto brushed at something sensitive and caused Katsuki to lean into his neck.

"Is it good?"
Shoto asked, adding another digit.
He heard Katsuki's breath hitch.

"Sho, if.."
Katsuki let out a high pitched moan.
"I'm ready.. please."

Shoto nodded and took out his fingers.
He laid Katsuki down on his back, Katsuki immediately wrapped his legs around Shoto's hips again.

"Please.."
Katsuki begged again.
Finally he felt Shoto line himself up.
A small whimper pressed in his throat.

Shoto cursed under his breath as he pushed incredibly slowly into Katsuki. It was tight and hot.
Once he was fully in Shoto let out a breath and leaned down using his elbows to hold up his weight.
"Kat.."

Katsuki's arms went under Shoto's and clawed at his back definitely leaving marks.
"Oh fuck."
Katsuki felt pressure in his abdomen and slight pain in his hips.

Shoto kissed at Katsuki's neck, softly biting down.
"You're doing so good."

And in this moment Katsuki figured out he had a thing for praising.
"God, please.."

Shoto smirked and moved his hips back slowly before pushing back in just as slowly.
Katsuki squeezed his eyes shut and let out a breath.
"Fuck sho.."

Shoto repeated the action again. He was melting into the feeling of Katsuki's warm insides.
"Kat you're so..mm.so good."

Katsuki felt a soft ping in his chest.
"More.."
He demanded.

Shoto slowly adjusted pulling back and aiming higher before slamming back into Katsuki. The rough sound of skin to skin echoed in the room as Katsuki let out a loud moan and his hands raked down Shoto's back leaving more marks.
"Mm fuck god-Ahh~"

Shoto slowly and carefully activated his ice quirk softly. It was just enough to let Katsuki feel it but not enough to make him cold.

"FUCK SHO-"
Katsuki moaned. He never thought he'd like quirk play but he fucking loved it.

Suddenly Shoto's picked up the pace, thrusting in and out harshly and quickly.
Every thrust hit Katsuki g-spot dead on and Katsuki moaned out each time.

"Fu-uck I-I'm cloo-close."
Katsuki stuttered feeling tightness over whelm him.

Shoto didn't stop, he quickened his thrust even more making Katsuki bounce on the bed slightly.
With a loud, echoing moan Katsuki came onto his stomach.

Shoto thrusted far a good minute more before pulling out with heavy breath.
Katsuki sat up and took Shoto into his mouth.

He looked up at Shoto as he moved up and down his shaft trying to match the speed Shoto had with him.
Shoto's hand raked in Katsuki's hair griping at his scalp and moving Katsuki up and down faster.

He let out moans and curses watching as Katsuki took him so gracefully.
Katsuki eyes began watering as Shoto's thrusted in the back of his throat.
Finally with a small moan and deep breathing Shoto came.

Katsuki lapped up all his cum and swallowed.
They both fell into the bed next to each other Shoto pulled Katsuki close to himself.
"Now you'll know the ache."