☑️TodoShima- books

This is a request byyyy
EijiroKirishima123, tell that "friend" of yours I tried my best lmao
Be warned....sadist and masochist content.
I hope I have done good with this, I have never written anything like this so wish me luck!

Flipping through the pages of the book he was almost half way though with, Eijiro bit his lip.
He felt each word go to one part of him.
Eijiro knew what he was doing too, Shoto always had the same reaction when he saw Eijiro had gotten that book out.

It was just getting good, Eijiro gulped as he read the page.
It was kinky and Eijiro would have blamed the book for getting him into this stuff but he figured that all out far before he managed to get the book.

With a small creek the door to Shoto and Eijiro shared apartment opened and in walked the beloved Shoto Todoroki.
He gripped his tie and loosened it before dragging his jacket down his arms and setting it down.

"Hey sho"
Eijiro greeted, not even looking up from his book.
Shoto looked up at Eijiro, his eyes went wide for a moment.

"Eijiro"
Shoto's voice had gone low causing shivers to run all over Eijiro.

Shaking his head, Shoto took his tie off completely and set it down on his jacket.
"Set the book down"

Eijiro closed the book after placing the book mark in his page and set it down.
"Am I in trouble?"
Eijiro teased sitting up straighter.

"Big time"
Shoto licked his lower lip slipping off his black shoes.
Shoto walked over roughly grabbing eijiro's arm and pulling him up.

Eijiro winced at the roughness.
Cocking a brow at Eijiro, Shoto leaned down and moved eijiro's shirt hem before sinking his teeth into the skin that laid behind it.

Eijiro threw his head back at the painful sensation and squeezed his eyes shut.
"I would say this is a punishment for bringing out that book right when I get home but,"
Shoto backed off and looked at Eijiro.
"We both know you like that"

"Then reward me"
Eijiro gulped.

Shoto let go of Eijiro and stepped back to look at Eijiro fully.
He bit his lip looking at his fiance.
Eijiro was never one to wear anything revealing outside of the bedroom so he wore basic things but over the years Shoto had learned how to undress Eijiro with his eyes.

"You know where to go."
Shoto told him locking eyes with the redhead.
Eijiro nodded and walked off further into the apartment.

Shoto quickly unbuttoned his blazer and his belt, setting them both neatly on the chair Eijiro once sat in.
He picked up the beloved book, 50 shades of grey.
Shoto shook his head.
He remembered once Eijiro had said that he reminded him of Christian Gray.

Raising his foot from the ground he removed his sock before taking off the other and setting them with his belt and blazer.
Then, Shoto made his way to where Eijiro should be.

He turned down the hall and opened the second door to the right.
He quickly shut it and locked it before turning around.
It wasn't as if someone would walk in, Eijiro and Shoto lived by themselves, but Eijiro had told shoto once that he liked when Shoto locked the door.

It made him feel like a captive.

Shoto smirked seeing Eijiro sitting on the bench, his clothes were discarded in the hamper that was behind the door.
"Good."
Shoto made his way to the bench, the hard wood bench, using his index finger Shoto tilted eijiro's head to look up at him.