☑️Bakugo x best jeanist One night

Part 1/??

Oh God he should have came here sooner.
Why did he put it off for so long?
He couldn't remember, all his mind was thinking about was that tall, blonde man on the stripper pole in nothing but spandex and heels.

Bakugo watched as the other preformed, the twist and turns, the shakes and drops he made.
They all went to one place.
Bakugo's cock.

Bakugo bit his lips as the blonde bounced on the stage, moving his hips up and down throwing his thicc ass into the air for everyone to see.

Tips were being thrown at the male with no name yet.
Bakugo had walked into the club and the blonde immediately caught his attention. He was already on stage so bakugo didn't catch his name but he sure as hell wanted it.

For the eighth time bakugo forgot to breathe.
He sucked in air, wishing the blonde would suck something in as well.

"Give a hand for our one and only Hakamada!"
The announcer shouted as the blonde, now known as Hakamada, walked back.

Bakugo released a breath he wasn't aware he had been holding and looked around
Oh, right.
he was at a strip club.

He went over to the bar tender and ordered something spicy.
Then he leaned back and watched as another person took Hakamada's place.

He took a sip of his drink once it was given to him after thanking the bar keep.

**

Hours. He spent hours waiting. But finally it was worth it.
In a normal outfit (lmao finally)
Hakamada walked out and over to the bar.

He ordered a slim milk based drink and waited patiently

"Hey, I saw you up on stage."
Bakugo tried to have a conversation.

"No thanks. I'm not interested in one nights."
Hakamada said, watching the bar tender pour and mix his drink.

"What? No, I mean..yeah it was enjoyable but trust me I have no interest in one nights either."
Bakugo told him, hoping for a shot. Even if it was just as friends.

Hakamada glanced at bakugo, not sure what to make of it. It was his first time hearing that.
"Yeah, sure. Now you want my number? Right?"

Bakugo smirked slightly and laughed.
"What the hell kinda people are you used to."

Hakamada's eyes widened at that comment.
What's with this guy?
"What-"

"I'll give you mine. And then, if you think I'm worth your time boom. It's upto you."
Bakugo quickly wrote down his number on a napkin and slid it over to the other blonde.

He placed money down on the courier, to pay for his drink, and left a tip.
"I gotta get. My buddies are spamming."

With that, bakugo left the handsome blonde.

Hakamada stood there for a moment. What the hell? Definitely not what he's used to.
A glass was set next to him and he smiled at the bar keep.
He looked at the number again, taking a small sip from his non-alcoholic drink.

What if it's fake? Just to make him feel like an idiot.

Sighing he took out his phone and put the number in under...
Holy crap.

"I didn't even get his name!"
Hakamada dropped his head on the counter. How could he have forgotten!?

He put some money down on to where his head once was and got up.
Well..better head home.

**

Days passed and Hakamada had been putting off texting or calling the number of that blonde.
Luckily, he was off during those days too so he wouldn't be able to see the blonde.