☑️KiriDeku- Boss Bitch

(( This is requested byyyyy MinaAshidoOfficial
So thank you! I'll try my best!

Part 1/??))

Eijiro couldn't help all the butterflies he got whenever he looked at Izuku.
He couldn't help how his form would relax a bit and a small smile would spread on his face when the other walked in the room.

"Woah, staring problem."
Denki and Sero laughed looking as Eijiro watch Izuku wave to Shoto.

A blush spread across eijiro's face as he looked away rubbing the back of his neck and offering an awkward closed eye smile.
"I-Its not a problem.."

Sero set down his starbucks and closed the book peering at Eijiro.
"Dude, you're so far deep."

Denki patted eijiro's back roughly and nodded.
"Yeah bro."

How they talked about this so openly, in a freaking library, baffled Eijiro.
"Okay guys, it's not a big deal."

"That's what they all say"

|||°°°|||°°°|||

Again, Eijiro's focus transfixed on Izuku as he smiled. His hand cupped his chin as Eijiro used it to rest his head as he looked at Izuku.

Izuku suddenly caught eijiro's gaze and smiled with a short lived wave.
And holy shit.
Eijiro struggled to wave back.
His hand was shaking lightly and his face stained pink.

Once Izuku turned the corner Eijiro slammed his head onto the table in front of him. His arms also accompanied his head in the loud and harsh and painful act.
A sigh left Eijiro's lips.
God, why is he like this?

He was so awkward. Eijiro hated it. Also, what twisted in the ripple of time and the universe to make him fall for Izuku?

Izuku was confident, he was just amazing. Izuku knew his worth and was far from afraid of showing it. He didn't let anyone mess with him.
His walk alone was enough alone for someone to notice.
To be frank, Izuku was a boss bitch.

Then, Eijiro.
He was sort of...not as confident? He knew his worth but at the same time questioned it. Eijiro really didn't want to bother anyone so when someone started talking shit about him, to him, he would just take it with a small smile.

It didn't happen often but when it did Eijiro was...awkward, like most times.

|||°°°|||°°°|||

It was freaking hard watching as Izuku walked into class.
His walk was on point like always.
Eijiro watched as Izuku's hips moved to support his steps and he sat down.

A blush rushed to his cheeks and nose as he looked forward, his eyes would glance to the greenette every so often.
God what has he gotten himself into?

Taking in a deep breath Eijiro taped his pencil against his desk surface. He was trying to distract himself but was failing dramatically.

It was painfully obvious that he was looking at Izuku.
Sero and Denki caught on by the first glance when Izuku first walked into class.

But as class continued, Eijiro would get caught by multiple people. Soon, everyone noticed.
Seeing Eijiro so blushy and embarrassed to be caught looking sent a smirk across Izuku's lips as he looked at the redhead through the corner of his eye.

Izuku was much better at hiding the fact he was also looking at the red head but even if someone decided to give him shit about it he wouldn't care. It was his business not theirs.