☑️Tameki x Mirio

This is a request!
(I love getting request from you guys!)
Anyway! This will be Smut, I repeat ⚠️Smut⚠️ so be warned.
The one who requested it isssss
@

haikyuu533_oikawa

Thank you from requesting this! I'll do my best! ⚠️ Quirk play! ⚠️

"M-Mirio..."
Tameki blushed a deep red looking at mirio.
He looked...good actually which only made it worse. Tameki flustered as he looked at mirio.

"Tamie, come here."
Mirio spread his legs more and patted the matress there.

"W-wait no..wha-"

"Tamie come here. Please."
Mirio cocked his head and fixed the ends of the mains dress over his thighs.

Tameki prayed to God for a moment before he stepped closer to the bed.
"Mi-"

"Here "
Mirio tapped the matress that was in between his legs with his fingers.

Tameki did as mirio asked and went on his knees in front of mirio on the bed.
"What are you doing mirio?"
To Tameki's surprise he didn't stutter.

"You look good."
Mirio ran his hand up Tameki's chest, wrapping it around his neck and pulling him down.
Their lips connected and Tameki had to grab onto mirio's thighs to stable himself

Mirio bit Tameki's lip lightly as he pulled away.
"Tameki"

"Mirio?"
Tameki didn't understand. Why was mirio in a maids outfit? Why was he being so needy all of the sudden?

"I want you."
The sentence made Tameki's throat close on him as he sucked in a breath.

"M-Mirio i-"

"Please."
Mirio started to unbutton Tameki's shirt, he opened it and ran his hands up and down his firm chest.
"What did you eat today?"

Tameki flushed and let out a breath once mirio's hands traveled lower.
"Do Y-You really think this i-is the time?"

"Answer me tamie."
Mirio leaned up and started pressing kisses over Tameki's shoulders and nape.

"I-I..um... octopus"
Tameki cleared his throat. Suddenly he felt power rush over his and he leaned down, pushing mirio down to the bed.
He bit mirio's shoulder before locking over it and pressing a small kiss over it.

Mirio let out a small moan as Tameki continued.
His breathing went off and unsteady as Tameki moved lower to his chest. Then he stopped.
"I didn't know you could do that."

"I could do a l-lot.."
Tameki looked down at mirio.
Without knowing it Tameki pressed his hip forward and to mirio firmly.

"Tameki, use your tentacles."
Mirio requested.

Tameki was cut off guard at mirio's request.
"A-Are you sure?"

Mirio nodded, his face going a light pink.
"You don't ha-"

Tameki quickly manifested one arm into a purple tentacle.
"If it's what you want."

Mirio smiled up at Tameki.
Even if it was an intimate moment mirio loved that Tameki was willing to do something for him even if it meant he himself didn't like it. Not that mirio knew Tameki didn't like it.