☑️CrackHeads

CrackHeads I have
Part 1/???

Tokoyami walks outside, looking around to make sure no ones around. Then he walks behind the school and looks down at the ground, tokoyami squats down and slowly starts digging into the ground with his beak.

Just on time, Keigo flapped his wings before dropping next to tokoyami.
"Find any yet?"

Tokoyami shook his head as he continued looking in the dirt.
Keigo bent down, striking his wings a bit.
He then began to dig a few feet away from tokoyami.

Suddenly Izuku came into view, he was on his normal afternoon jog. He stopped, huffing out breath.
"Hey to-what are you doing?"

Hawks quickly stood, his hands on his hips.
"Heyo Midoriya. Just doing so-"

"Found one!"
Tokoyami shouted as he tried to pry the little worm out of the ground.

"Right.."
Izuku frowned his eyebrows.
"I'll just..go"
And he continued his way.

"Hey"
Keigo looked up towards the tree that was above him and saw a burnt chicken nugget.
"I got a worm for ya"

Keigo's eyes beamed at Dabi.
"Give it burnt man!"

"Wh-no I mean-GET OFF!"

______________________________

Shoto walked down the stairs, if he used the elevator he was sure people would hear.
He made his way to the kitchen, once there he crouched down and sat in the middle of the room with his knees pulled to his chest.

It happened again.
The dream.
He heard the whistle of the tea pot in real life again.
His dream was always so vivid.

Hugging his knees closer Shoto closed his eyes. He didn't ever want to sleep but he needed at least two hours a day.
Shoto wasn't sure how long he spent there, not moving.

But, soon enough Iida walked into the kitchen.
This wasn't the first time Iida had seen Shoto in the kitchen. It's happened so often that Iida assumed Shoto suffered from sleep walking.

"Hello Todoroki."
Iida greeted. Even though Shoto never replied Iida felt like it helped when he greeted and talked with Shoto.
"I'm going off to school. I'll see you in a few hours."

Iida always went to school way before school hours actually started. Shoto at first didn't know about that but as you know, he was allowed that knowledge now.

~Earlier that same night~

Tokoyami had an obsession. He was addicted to tea. And since Shoto had a break down the first time he heard the kettle in the dorms, they have been banded.

So, every night tokoyami walks into the kitchen. He chooses the time very well. He always waits until Shoto is asleep.
Then he fills his kettle with water and puts it on the burner.

It didn't take long for the kettle to whistle.
Quickly tokoyami grabbed the kettle and a hot pad before making his way to the elevator.

He didn't know he would often cause the break down Shoto has in the kitchen, and Shoto never told tokoyami it. Shoto thought his dreams were just vivid and messes with his head.

Therefore, he stays in the kitchen.

___________________________

Denki lined up the white powder in a semi-straight line with a big smile on his face.
He looked towards Sero and nodded his head up and down repeatedly.
"Ohhh yeahhh"
He said before blocking off one of his nostrils and leaning down to the powder.

Denki then proceeded to snort the powder, he did well. Taking it all in one go. When he straightened up his back again his smile had multiplied into a big ass smile.
He started laughing.
"Broo"

"Yeah dude?"
Sero cracked up laughing with Denki.

"That was salt!"

"Oh shit!"
Sero doubled over in laughter.

______________________

All (and I mean all) of the Todoroki's (except for Endeavor) is slowly killing Endeavor.
And here's how.

Fumuki Todoroki,

Slow poison. Only enough to stay in his blood stream for a little while, causing short pain pricks.
She makes everyone's favorite foods often, not all her family like the same things so she makes them different meals.

She adds toxins to Endeavor's food every night.

Natsuo Todoroki,

He often takes Endeavor's water bottles and hides then causing severe dehydration.
Endeavor needs lots of water because his quirk is having to do with fire.

If he doesn't get enough water, his skin starts cracking and he has to use lotion. He starts seeing things and hearing things.

Shoto Todoroki (you've been waiting for this!)

Shoto is with natsuo, hiding his water bottles but he also sneaks into Endeavor's room late at night when he's sleeping and starts to cool down the room slowly

He knows that endeavor can't use his quirk all the time, especially when sleeping so it's perfect. But being a pro-hero and the top one (by default) at that Shoto had to he careful.

________________________

The kids of the Todoroki's have this game they love to play.
It's called.....hide the brother.

They take Touya (aka Dabi) and hide him in the house. It's best played on week ends.
They take turns hiding Touya.
Thought out the day, they change Touya's hiding places.

They also sneak him food cause it's not fun hiding a dead body....well..maybe it is. I don't know.
Occasionally endeavor would pass by and hear Touya eating and stop.

There's times where Touya was so close to getting cought.

((Thank you for all the reads, OMG I am so shook! I didn't expect this to get many reads or votes or comments and I am so happy. Thank you all!

Tell me some of your head cannons! ))