☑️ShinSeroKami + Ojiro

Part 2/??

As the days pasted and turned into weeks it got harder for Ojiro to focus. His mind was basically always on either shinso, Denki or Sero.

The HM day he took didn't help much. All that did was give him more time to think. Which was never good, no matter how much Ojiro thought he never could figure out why he ended up falling.

He figured as long as he stayed busy he'd be fine. He didn't want to give himself the time of day to overthink. It made his head hurt and tension run all over his body.

When in school hours, Ojiro would focus as well as he could at the tasks, when it wasn't he'd go out for runs or jogs. He tried to stay busy as best he could but, he could feel he was about to lose.

When he couldn't sleep, he'd go out for late runs. Occasionally he'd break and sob all night like before but not as much. He saw that as a win.

Denki tried to talk with Ojiro as much as he could. He wanted to let Ojiro know he was there, he still cared. For some reason Denki felt that now Ojiro would feel lost and maybe even abandoned.

Sero and shinso (especially shinso) watched over Ojiro with careful eyes. They felt a sudden need to protect Ojiro, as they did for Denki and each other. It was strange. They never really paid Ojiro much mind before which is a sad fact. And yet, here they were.

Often one of the three or two or all three would go to his dorm to hang out, multiple times they'd knock and soon find out Ojiro was on a run or jog.
It didn't concern them much, until they had a sleepless night.

Shinso rubbed his eyes and Sero yawned.
Shinso was used to the feeling of an all nighter while Sero...was dying. He wanted to sleep but couldn't. He couldn't even if he laid there for hours with his eyes closed, all comfortable.

Shinso would usually be awake so it was nothing big for him to stay awake with Sero until he fell asleep but that didn't happen.
Sero and shinso didn't speak much, in fear they might wake Denki who was with them on the bed and a very light sleeper.

"Babe"
Shinso whispered, running a hand through sero's hair.
"Keep trying to sleep."

Sero shook his head. It was pointless, he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon if he hadn't already.

Denki growned and snuggled into shinso more before backing away and rubbing his eyes.
"Whats-"
He yawned.
"Going on?"

Shinso rubbed denki's back as Denki stretched.
"Sero's just having trouble sleeping sweetheart. Go back to sleep."

"Huh?"
Denki turned to Sero and wrapped his arms around sero's waist, cuddling into him.
"Maybe I can help."

Sero smiled.
Then, an unexpected noise sounded.
It was a door opening and closing.

"Who's up at-"
Shinso checked the time.
"4 am?"

"Might as well check right?"
Sero pealed denki's arms away from him and stood.

"Wait nooo"
Denki said in protest.

"Why not? It's not like we're doing anything."
Sero opened the door and looked at his boyfriends.

Shinso and Denki shared a look before shrugging.
Shinso got up first, making Denki whine from lose of warmth.
Denki soon followed and all three of them creeped around the halls slowly.

"Ojiro?"
Sero asked seeing the blonde zipping up a jacket.
Ojiro jumped and turned around seeing all three of them.

"Wha-you guys should be in bed."
Ojiro said looking left to right.
No one else was awake. What were they doing up?