☑️BakuSero- don't leave me

-- Part 2/??

"Yeah well, I gotta make sure you don't get hurt. Your my everything after all "
Bakugo leaned his head on sero's shoulder as he spoke, gradually getting quiter.

Sero's face flushed as he hugged bakugo.
"Aww babe!"

"Shut the fuck up"

*

A month has passed since sero's injury and since then he has gotten so much better.

He can walk without pain, he can even run. He doesn't have much trouble sleeping anymore.

Everyone had been so intentive with him and he's appreciated it but now he was ready to do things on his own. Without having to worry anyone.

Oopsi.
One little problem he forgot about.
Katsuki bakugo.

Bakugo has yet to leave Sero for more then twenty minutes max.
And though, Sero wouldn't mind. It's a little different.

It's supposed to be since he's better, he supposed to be able to act independently.
But, bakugo insist on doing whatever he can. Even if Sero is perfectly able.

"I think it's cute "
Momo had said.

But it was Sero time.
He needed to get back.
And, it honestly hurt him.

Bakugo would spend his days thinking of Sero, and only of Sero.
He was neglecting himself.

Sero felt guilt build up in his chest. He didn't want bakugo to spend everyday worrying about him.

"Kat's..did you eat?"
Sero asked, leaning against bakugo chest.

"Mmm did you?"
Bakugo asked, leaning down and pressing a small kiss against sero's jaw line.

"Yes. I have. You made me."
Sero rubbed bakugo's scalp.
"But did you?"

"Mmm I don't know."
Bakugo responded honestly.
He really didn't remember eating.

"Here, I'll go make you something."
Sero tried to get up, but bakugo's arms tightened around him.
Sero knew bakugo wasn't going to let him go, he's tried to get bakugo to eat or drink many times. Each time he'd always pull Sero back.

Sero knew it was mean and he probably shouldn't but, it was the only way to get free from bakugo so he could actually oh I don't know, take care of himself.

Sero grabbed his stomach, were the scar to his wound was still healing, and growned in pain and made his expression match it.

Bakugo immediately backed off, sitting up more to look at Sero in a panic
"Are you okay? I'm sorry did I hurt you?"

Sero continued the lie by wrapping his arms around his middle
"K-Kats.."

Bakugo's eyes widened.
"Babe!? Are you okay?"

"N-no.."
Sero stuttered making bakugo's heart ache and jump out of his chest.
"You need to eat. I don't think...I'll feel better until..until you do"