I don't know why but it didn't feel right holding jesses hand in front of Harry. "Should I call in a nurse to put in some-" "No, I don't want any more drugs. Besides I feel tired." Jesse nodded "I'll let you sleep then" he kissed the top of my head.

"What is that-" I grabbed jesses face and kissed him. My eyes flew open as memories of me and Jesse flew through my mind. Like jesses bike, the dance, tears, hugs, running, and the feeling of emptiness in my chest. I gasped and let go of jesses face. Our breathing was harsh and I blinked to get my vision back.

"Well that was unexpected" "Sorry i um- I don't know what came over me-" jesses tilted my face up and kissed me gently "It's okay, I don't mind" I could feel Harry's anger come off in waves next to me. I smiled a nervous smile and Jesse caressed my face before walking out.

I looked around a little dazed "Oh my gosh what just happened" Harry stood up and Nate walked out of the bathroom. Harry's face was no longer calm and flawless, his jaw was set and his arms were crossed. "You kind of made out with Jesse"

"He was going to find Harry I had to do something- but that's not what I'm talking about" I looked at Harry "I saw memories" his arms fell loose "what did you see?" He sat on the side of my bed, almost sitting on my leg. "Sorry" "It's okay, they took the cast off"

"What happened?" "I saw me and Jesse at a dance, and then riding on a motorcycle. I saw myself crying a lot and Jesse trying to comfort me but- I don't know it didn't feel right. It was like I was missing someone. Or something like that and Jesse couldn't fill the empty spot in my chest. But it didn't feel like the pain of losing someone to death, just sadness. Did I lose someone?" Nate and Jesse looked at each other and bit their lip. I looked to them but they avoided eye contact.

"Are we playing the blinking game again?" Harry looked to Nate but he shook his head "No way man, that's your question" I looked at Harry "What are you hiding?" He shook his head "It's too soon to talk about this, but I promise we will" I rolled my eyes "Not you too"

"what do you mean?" "Jesse keeps saying he's going to explain what happened to me but never does" Harry looked at Nate who sat on the other side of the bed "What do you know?" "I know I was in a car accident that almost killed me and that you" I pointed to Harry "tried to kill me" "did Jesse tell you that?" Nate asked "Yes, but he still doesn't know everything"

"Hmm" Harry said looked down "Why dose he think that?" I asked him softly "Because you were found in my car" "Why was I driving your car?" "You weren't" "Im confused. I was found alone" "I was driving the car when someone ran us off the road. I called for paramedics but I couldn't stay with you because I'm wanted" "For what?"

"Treason"

"So that's why Jesse thinks you tried to kill me?" He shook his head "But it doesn't make sense" he stood and started to pace "there he goes again" said Nate shaking his head with a smile "He's worn out our carpet doing that " I smiled at him which made him smile more. "I've missed you Kylie" "You look like someone I should know" his face dropped but still held a smile "all in good time" he patted my hand.

He looked at Harry and back at me "Try to remember" he whispered before standing up "Harry we should go" he froze mid-step "But-" "I know, but we have things we need to discuss" Harry nodded but his shoulders sank.

He looked at me for a few seconds "Goodbye, Kylie" "See you soon, Harry" he turned and climbed out the window. I felt like we should have waved or hugged, something; but he was gone as soon as he had come in. Nate looked to me and smiled "Is it okay if I hug you?" I smiled "sure" he leaned down and squeezed me tightly. He smelt so familiar and warm. When he turned to leave I stopped him.