"Thank you." She kindly said to gale and to Boggs when she pass him.

"Peeta." She breathed while looking at him, noting in hall of the bruises on his face. as she approaches him suddenly he attack her, slams her against the wall and onto the floor, strangling her.

"Peeta! Peeta! Get off! Get off of her!" Haymitch yelled while he and one of the hospital doctors try to pull him off Katniss. "Let go!" just as Peeta was about to strangle Katniss to death Boggs knocks him out.

- "It's okay honey" sage said while trying to smile. "Keep your voice down okay?" She said reviving a nod from the kid.

Sage had no idea where they were they run as far away they could, taking some apples they found in the trees on their way and stopping to rest a couple of times.

They were near a district she knew it but she didn't wanted to be discovered so they stay under a tree for a couple of days, eating apples and oranges as breakfast, dinner and supper.

"Sh Caspian, it's okay baby. Don't cry" sage said while trying to calm little Caspian down without success. She couldn't live there all her life so she decided that they would walk more.

Until they didn't anymore.

A aircraft was covering the bright sunlight, provoking the girl hide behind a tree with the three infants, watching carefully who stepped out of the plane. But instead of watching mans in white uniform she watch as man without weapons and in gray jumpers stepped out.

"Sage Abernathy!" Someone yelled. "Come out. We are not going to hurt you!" The voice continued making her hesitate for a moment before stepping out of her hiding spot. Slowly making her way toward the man.

"Sage Abernathy, my name Commander Boggs. We are here from district 13 to take you to a safe place." The man said, now known as Boggs.

"But- district 13 is gone" she said Confused trying to figure out if it was a joke.

"Not all of if. If you could come with us, we know many people are excited to see you again" he said with a genuine smile on his face.

- "They found her" one of the soldiers in the control room said to president coin. "After three days, they are now on the aircraft coming toward 13"

"Good" President coin replied. "Make sure, no one knows we found her. Not until we know she is healthy." She commanded

" yes ma'am"

- Katniss woke up with a neck brace and was trying to take it off out of fear but haymitch stopped her before she can.

"No, Katniss. No, no, no. You're swollen. Don't touch it. No, no, no. Calm down. Calm down. You're okay." He informed as a nurse came into view. "Don't try to talk. Peeta's okay, I promise. I just had to get him off you."

When Heavensbee, Haymitch, Beetee and Primrose were all gathered in Katniss' hospital room as she lies in bed they started to discuss pesetas state.

"It's called hijacking. We don't know how long the Capitol's been doing this to Peeta." Plutarch Heavensbee informed.

" It's fear conditioning enhanced with tracker jacker venom. You were stung your first Games, remember? The venom puts the subject in a dissociative state. And they torture him with shocks and beatings and strip down his identity. And then all of that suffering and fear is redirected, associated with other memories or a person." Beetee commented while moving his wheelchair to the next side of the room.

"They can change his memories of Katniss?" Primrose asked softly.

"To make her seem life-threatening." Beetee stated.

"They turned him into a weapon, Katniss. To kill you." Haymitch said harshly. "But you can reverse it."

"The fear is the most difficult thing to overcome. We're hardwired to remember fear best." Beetee informed out.

"t's new terrain, but we've put together a team. I'm optimistic." Plutarch said.

"Good evening. Yesterday, I authorized a covert rescue mission inside the Capitol. I am pleased to announce that the Victors have been liberated!" President coin said through the microphone making the crowd cheer. "Let this day mark an historic change. With The Mockingjay and the Victors beside us, we have sent a clear message to the Capitol, that we will never again endure injustice." She continued. "Today, a day on which we reunited family, friends, and loved ones, let all of Panem come together. Not to battle for the amusement of the Capitol, but to join hands in this fight!"