Just An Announcement

Hello all!

I hope you are doing well in this season. I know it has been awhile, but I am happy to see you all are still enjoying this book. I had so much fun writing it and exploring these characters. 

I am just dropping by to announce my new story, which is also my 2020 Wattys project.

It is called "Betrayal and Bassline" and it is my first murder mystery, which I am super excited about. It is inspired by the conspiracy theory that Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain.

I have always loved to explore celebrity and how such unimaginable fame and money affects the family of the celebrity. I wanted to explore what it would be like to suffer such a loss in the public eye and what it would be like to investigate that death, while everyone in the world believes it to be suicide. These explorations will form the basis of my new story.

It will be updated almost everyday and usually will be a couple chapters a day. I would love to have you all along for the ride, to hear your feedback about the story and your theories about the murder.

Please check out "Betrayal and Bassline" on my profile and let me know what you think of it and share it with your friends as well!

All the love. X
Ruby❤️