Funeral|Part 2/last chapter

**its better to listen

to thee music while reading**

Jack and I just put off that we liked each other for mine and Taylor's sake. Today was the day of Shawn's funeral. I was dressed in all black ready to go say many good things about Shawn. I had my speech wrote and ready. I went into the bathroom and practiced in the mirror.

"Let's go mom." I said in a gloomy voice.

"Okay. Your father is already there." She replied whipping her tears away. I suddenly remember how Shawn said he didn't want to look me and how he wrote life of the party for me.

We pulled up to the funeral home and got out. I walked in and saw Jack G and Hayes. They ran up to me and hugged me. I began to cry into there shoulders.

"If will be okay Reagan." Jack comforted rubbing NY back then sniffling.

"Ya we will get through this together." Hayes added whipping the tears from my face. We walked into the room and found Taylor and sat with him as the service started.

"We are gathered here today to talk about the passing of this young man. Shawn Mendes. He was a kind, lovable 16 year old." The pasture began. I looked over to Julie as she cryed into Hayes. "Would anyone like to say something about Shawn?" The pasture asked. I stood up and walked up to the podium.

"Shawn was the best big brother you could ask for. We was a son, a brother, a friend and maybe he was even the love of your life. He was many things. He could walk into a room and light it up with his smile. Shawn had many plans for life. He was planning on being a singer. He was a 1 and a million kind of person. You would never find another person like Shawn. I would do anything to have my brother back. Many people say: "you don't know how much you love someone or something until its gone." But them people are wrong! I have know I loved shawn and many other people have loved him no matter what too. I love you Shawn." I said looking into the caskit. "Shawn if you're listening I love you, and everyone in here loves you as well." I cryed walking back to Taylor balling into his shoulder.

"I miss him Taylor." I muffle into his shirt.

"Me too Reagan, me too." Taylor hugged me tight.

"This is something Shawn would want everyone to hear." My dad said putting in a CD.

The CD began to play. I cryed harder and harder.

"So baby be the life of the party."

I stood up and ran out the doorway and all the way home. I ran into Shawn's room. And scanned it. I looked at everything. His guitar. His video games, his Ed Sheeran CD.

I ran into my room and cryed into my pillow. "This can't be happening." I kept repeating until I cryed myself to sleep.

Dream/Flashbacks

I saw Shawn was playing video games with Nash, Cam and Taylor. Then I saw Taylor Shawn and I watching a movie. Then a vine of Taylor and I. Then #forgivetaylor. Then me waking up on the couch trying to remember everything. Then Shawn's line going flat then Nash hung. Then all of a sudden WHITE.
Dream/Flashbacks over.