Date

I looked at Taylor and went up to my room. I got a text from Jack. I think it was the brown haired one.

J- Hey its Jack if you into remember.... I have a message for you.

R- And that message would be?

J- would you like to go on a date with Hayes?

R- Yes!!

J- Great here is his number *Number* Text him

I got up and ran down stairs and spun in circles with a huge smile on my face.

"why are you so happy?" Shawn asked.

"Hayes asked out on a date." I said as I heard Taylor choke.

"Uh wat???" Shawn said patting Taylor on his back as he coughed.

"Can I go please please." I pleaded to Shawn as I got on my knees.

"Fine but you have be home before Midnight." Shawn said causing me to smile bigger.

"Dude really you yell at me for kissing her but you let her go on a date with Hayes!!" Taylor screamed

"well you are a lot older then her and Hayes is just a little younger then her... plus this will be her first date." Shawn said smiling.

" whatever." Taylor said crossing his arms.

I ran up to my room and found something to wear. what I found to wear was:

A blue shirt that tied at the bottom with lacing in the back

Ripped skinny jeans

and Black Vans

I ran to the bathroom and put on some mascara and curled my hair.

I walked down stairs and in front of the boys. "how do I look??" I asked as the boys didnt pay attention.

Taylor looked up an his jaw dropped. "Woah." Taylor said drooling.

"You look amazing Raegan." Shawn said.

I sat on the sofa and texted Hayes.

R- Hey Hayes its Raegan

H- Hey beautiful are you ready for are date?

R- Yes I am

H- I'll be there in 5 minutes.... how do do you feel bout going to the fair?

R- Sounds sweet

he read it and didn't answer."Hey dude I gotta go home see you later?" Taylor said getting up. Shawn shook his head as Taylor left.

"so where are you and Hayes going on your date?" Shawn asked as he spread his legs out on the couch.

"to the fair." I said.

"no way me and Julia are going there later. Julia she is your best friend that out got mad at me for dating. But you don't remember." Shawn said.

"oh..." I said back to Shawn

I heard knock at the door. I got up and answered it. It was Hayes!!

" The fair is down the street hope you don't mind we have to walk." Hayes said shrugging his shoulder.

"Its Ok." I sad walking out the door. "Bye Shawn." I screamed as I  began to shut the door.

we walked down the street to the fair. we went to the ticket booth. Hayes paid for us to get a bracelet to ride all the rides free.

"What do you wanna ride first?" I asked as we walked around.

"How bout the fairest wheel." I said pointing to the huge fairest wheel.

Hayes answered with a simple Ok with a big smile on his Face. As we walk to the fairest wheel Hayes slowly grabbed my hand and held it.

We got to the fairest wheel and we were the first one in line. we got in a cart as we slowly moved up.

We finally got to the top of the fairest wheel. "Let's take a picture." Hayes suggested.

"Ok just don't drop your phone." I said with a smile. He giggled. he pulled out his phone and got on camera.

"Smile." He said. "How bout I do this." I said as I put my lips on his cheek as if I was kissing his cheek. He smiled and took the picture. "Nice picture." I said to Hayes.

he shook his head yes. I looked down. "OMG I didn't realize how high up we were... Hayes I'm scared." I said panicking breathing deeply.

"Calm down i got you." Hayes said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in closer to him as he tryed to comfort me.