Interruption Hayes

I hugged Taylor then layed my head on Shawn's shoulder. I layed there for a moment. "I got it!" I screamed lifting me head from Shawn's shoulder. "What!" Shawn said almost immediately.

"go get all are memory books from are child hood so I can try to remember." I said. they got up and bolted out of my room. a few seconds later my mom and dad came in. "what did you do to you brother and Taylor?" my dad asked as he stared at them run down stairs.

"there just getting me something to help remember." I told my dad. he answered with OK as he scrunched his eyebrows. Well here is your chicken noodles soup and some aspirin.

"Thanks dad." I said as my dad walked out of my room. wait a minute no one told me he was my dad. I just remembered!!! I feel so accomplished.

A few minutes later the boys came back up stairs with a few memory books. My mom put the rest in storage. "Let's start with this one." I said holding a book up that had Mendes engraved in the front.

Shawn opened it on the first page I saw pictures of me and Shawn. then I saw a picture of Shawn with me and 2 boys. one with blonde hair and one with brown hair. "who are they." I said in a calm confusing voice as I pointed at the picture.

"That's jack and jack there brother you and Jack Gilinsky the one with the brown hair. well you and him are really close you use to tell him everything. There coming later actually."

I smiled I bet there cute. I thought. we looked at the books for a few more hours. It is now 8:30. "Last page." Taylor said. I flipped the page. Shawn flung his hand and covered a picture. "Move your hand shawn ." Taylor said. he shook his head no. His phone began to ring. "you going to answer that." I asked Shawn. he grunted and pulled his hand away from the scrap book. It was a picture of him on his stomach as a baby but he was naked. Taylor let out a high pitched laugh. "Your butt is so small." Taylor said laughing. shawn slapped him on the back of his head as he still laughed.

Shawn hung up the phone and sat on my bed. "Well Jack, Jack, Nash, Cameron, and Hayes are coming over. Like now." Shawn said looking at me worried.

My mom then walked in. "sweety me and your father have to go to work. Shawn watch your sister." my mom commanded. I shook my head and Shawn said OK.

My dad came in and kissed me on my for head. "Why is he laughing?" my dad asked looking at Taylor. I pointed at the picture of Shawn. my dad gave a chuckle and left the room.

about 10 minutes later everyone showed up. Shawn and Taylor were on the couch and I was in the chair. everyone walked in and that jack kid came over to me and tryed to hug me but I scooted away.

"Oh ya Raegan lost her memory so she don't remember any of you." Shawn said disappointed. "Oh well I'm jack we are like best friend." Jack said. he put his arms out so I just hugged him while I was hugging him I saw the cutest guy I have ever saw. I let go of him and walked over to him. "Who is this hotty?" I said putting my right arm around His neck and stood to his left. he smiled. "this is my little brother Hayes and I'm Nash." I guess Nash said. I turned to Hayes. "well hello Hayes." I said emphasizing Hayes.

"Raegan!" Shawn said glaring at me. I put my bottom lip out an looked at the ground till I got to the. chair I was sitting in. I looked over at Taylor and he was looking at Hayes angrily.

"Taylor." I said he looked at me and got up. I got up and pulled him into the kitchen. "you seem mad. you OK?" I whispered in his ear as I put my hand on his bare chest. "no I'm not OK. you got to promise me something. when you remember everything. if you remember everything. promise me we will be together." Taylor said pleading. I looked out into the living room at Hayes. I kissed him on the cheek gently and walked into the living room. Taylor stomped out after me. I sat on the love seat next to Hayes as everyone talked. Hayes put his arm around me as he looked at me and smiled. Shawn looked over at u smilinband laughing. he snapped. "Watch your hands there Hayes!" Shawn San pointing at him.

authors note

sorry if things are spelt wrong its auto correct.

well don't forget to vote an follow!!!

Dueces my