Lets Watch Some Movies!

The boys giggling looking over the railing. Shawn stomped up the stairs and back in his room. He looked out at the unfamiliar boy after Caneron and Nash returned to his room.

"Taylor you coming in bro?" Shawn said pointing to the inside of the room.

"Yeah I got to use the bathroom be right in." He said back. I walked up the stairs quietly after only peaking over the railing and I saw Taylor standing there.

I got to the top of the stairs and walked toward my room. "Hey, where's the bathroom?" Taylor asked me.

I smirked a little then turned around facing him. I walked over to him and put my hand in his shoulder. "Go down that hall right there, first door to the right." I said pointing to the hall it was down.

He turned his head slightly and looked at me then walked down the hall. My hand to slip off his shoulder. It flopped down next to my side after hitting the railing.

I felt a quick but strong sharp pain in my ring finger. I looked at it and quickly compared it to my other finger.

Ouch.

I walked into my room and resumed doing my homework.

A few minutes later I saw my door open it was Shawn and Taylor. Nash and Cameron must have left. They would have ran in my room and jumped on my bed.

"Hey Ray can we barrow your room tonight? My T.V is being dumb and we want to watch zombie movies!" Shawn asked with a hopeful grin.

"You can if I can watch them with you guys." I answer back.

He groaned, "Fine but if you get scared then don't come crying to me." Shawn said

Shawn's POV

"Dude if this doesn't work I am so killing you!" I said to Taylor walking into my room.

"I'm sorry your sister is hot. I need to pull a move, hopefully during the movie." Taylor replied.

2 hours later

"Raegan! We are ready to watch are zombie movies! Can we come in?" I said knocking on Raegan's door. She opened the door and let us in.

Raegan's POV

I heard Shawn knocking on the door finally ready to watch the movies. I pulled myself off my bed and opened the door.

Shawn walked in and then Taylor. Taylor looked so good in that red bandana, with that blue muscle shirt. It didn't match but that didn't matter.