You and Taylor Have A Problem

After about 20 minutes of endless talking among everyone I just ignored everyone else and talked to Hayes. "so Hayes how old are you?" I asked as we both walked into the kitchen.

"oh I'm 14 how bout you." Hayes replied as he sat at the table. "your tall for a 14 year old. but I'm 15." I said as I got grapes from the fridge. I sat at the table and put the grapes down as I glimpsed into the living room to see what Taylor was doing. I looked and locked eyes with Taylor. "Reagan!" Hayes screamed. "ya." I said turn in my head. "your really pretty." Hayes said blushing. "Thanks." I said blushing too.

its actually really nice of him to say Cuz all my make up came off. "your really cute too." I said to Hayes blushing like crazy now.

5 Minutes later

"How the hell did this happen." Hayes asked laughing as I pinned his arm down. "I told you not to touch my butt or else." I said. Hayes smiled and flipped me over him. I was not back on the ground with Hayes pinning my arms down. His knees on both sides on my and his hands on my wrists holding them there. He lend forward I closed my eyes and before I new what was going on Hayes and I locked lips.

Nash's POV

I head a crash in the kitchen. I looked at Shawn and scrunched my eyebrows together. "what the hell was that?" Cameron asked. "well cam we better head out." I said.

me and Cameron and Shawn walked over to the kitchen. "Hayes we got-.... I think I interrupted something." I said looking at Shawn. "whoa!" Jack G said after running over to the kitchen.

" Omg!!" Taylor screamed. "Well Zayum!!" Cameron screamed. "What the hell is up with you and Taylor kissing my sister!!' Shawn screamed. We all laughed. "wait she kissed Taylor?" I said looking at Taylor. "well it was more like a make out... but I see Hayes is getting more then that... Shawn aren't you going to stop them." Taylor said.

"oh ya.. uh Hayes stop kissing my sister!!" Shawn screamed. "Damn man I saw some tongue in there!" I screamed. "don't say that you ass hole!" Taylor screamed.

Shawn's POV

everyone left. Taylor, Raegan and I all sat out in the living room in silence. "Thanks for that promise Raegan!"

Authors Note

Hope you guys liked it I know its short but I can't concentration when its hot and its really hot in my room.

Oh ya and Go read my new book its called Returned Love
Don't Forget To like and Follow. Oh ya and go Follow My Friends That I Made This Book For her name on here is, bubblegum_13
By my Munchkins
I have no idea what that's for but oh well