Funeral | Part 1

2 Days Later

"Do I need to show you gets I gotta show." i sung to myself while strumming shawns old guitar. "He would have sung this so much better than i do." i tell myself whipping away tears. I heard a faint knock on my door. "come in!" i yelled putting shawns guitar down.

My door slowly opened. "Hey Baby are yu ready for the funeral?" Taylor asked grabbing my hand. I shook my head and gave a little sigh. We had to go to Nash's funeral which is going to be healed in Canada. I scurried down stairs and we drove to the funeral.

Nash's parents were there with skylann there was a lot of people there. There was a large table with pictures of Nash on it. Him from his childhood to before he came to visit to when he was here. My eyes began to tear up. Taylor walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine.

"It will be okay baygirl." He gentally kissed my head. i turned around and hid into him.

"Why are you so calm about this? you haven't cryed at all he was one of your best friends Taylor."

"The funeral is starting lets sit down." He said avoiding the question.

**********

"Would anyone like to say anything?" The pasture asked. Taylor stood up and walked to the front of the room.

"Nash and I were pretty close. He has been close with Jack Gilinsky, Cameron Dallas and I. He could have came to us we would have helped him. WE WERE LOOKING TO BE THERE FOR HIM! We could have helped. That's why I won't cry Reagan. We would have helped him. He didn't need to kill himself." He began to walk out. Everyone turned. "I would have help him get through it!" He screamed running out of the funeral home. I chased him.

"Taylor, TAYLOR!" He turned around and looked at me. "Give me your arms." He shook his head no. I walk over to him and grabbed his arms. I unbuttoned his sleeves and pulled them up. I revealed the many scares and cuts on his wrist and arms. "Babe I know you will miss him and Shawn I know you will eventually cry but don't cut yourself anymore. You need to know that nothing will ever hurt you enough to make you feel like you should cut yourself." I said looking at him still gripping to his arm. He pulled me into him and hugged me tight.

"I feel like we could have done something to make him stay. We could have stopped him."

"Babe no one can stop Nash." I said he gave a small grin.

*************

"Something big is happening, WOAH." Taylor sang as I strummed Shawn's guitar.

"You sing it so much better than I do." I told Taylor while laying on my bed.

'Not possible baby.. you have a beautiful voice." he pecked me on the lips and snuggled with me in my bed.

"OMG Raegan come here now!" I heard Jack scream.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter. ill update when i get 70 reads 5 vootes and 5 comments