Meeting Him The First Time

"Would you turn that down shawn!" I said banging in the wall that separates mine and Shawn's room. He was playing video games with Nash and Cameron.

I could tell he turned it up louder. I get up off my bed and walk next door to his room. I have been in my room for about three hours now and that's all I can hear is guns being shot!

I bang on the door hoping they could hear me. They didn't turn it down so I grabbed the door handle and flung the door open. I see Nash laying on his back with his legs up against the wall.

Cameron was sitting in a chair that spins. He spun around and shot me with a air soft gun, which really hurt. Then I saw my brother sitting on the end of his bed shooting zombies on a television screen.

There was a guy I didn't know. I have seen him in school walking around the halls but I didn't know who he was. He was sitting in a chair a few inches away from the door picking up random stuff off Shawn's floor and throwing it at him.

Shawn pauses his game. Cameron looks at me shocked probably remembering what had just done. Nash lifts his head up enough so he can see me. And the guy I didn't know looked at me.

He was cute.

Everyone was now staring at me, "Shawn could you turn that down! I'm trying to do homework. Something you should be doing too!" I scream.

"No I can't and you can't do anything about it you nerd! and by the way it's Friday at 7pm. homework is a Monday at 7am problem!" he screams back.

I glare at him then walk in his room and grabbed his controller. I then dashed down the hall. I jumped over a railing then onto the floor of the living room. The boys looked out of Shawn's room laughing while Shawn chased after me.

I ran into the kitchen, I quickly slipped and fell. Shawn ran up behind me, he looked at me shaking his head as he was breathing heavily.

He took his controller and walked to the stairs. I dashed to him and stopped him. "Shawn who is that guy that was throwing stuff at you off your nasty floor?" I whispered

"Oh you mean Taylor?!" He said a little loud for my liking. The boys peeked their heads over the top of the railing that looked over the stairs.