The Necklace

I felt a really sharp pain in my head. I woke up to people surrounding me. I was laying on a couch somewhere. "Where am I?" i asked. "Who are you people." i continue asking. "well i'm your mother." i guess my mom said. "who are these people then?" i ask couriously staring at both of the boys standing next to me. "I'm Shawn and this is Taylor dont you remember us?" i shook my head no. "Well since you dont remember then ill tell you...i'm your boyfriend." the taylor guy says putting his arm around me as i scooched away from him. Shawn slapped him. "that is my sister you are talking to." shawn said. "I'm your sister?" i ask. he shook his head yes. "sweety i thinkyou lost your memory." my 'mom' said.

"I'm really tired can i go to sleep?" insaid walking up stairs. i first walk into a room that was huge and it had like. old things all over it so i think it was my moms. then i walked into a really big room with nerf guns all over it and a guitar in it. i think it was shawns. i sat down on the bed and grabbed the guitar and started playong and singing some lyrics that were wrote down.

"We dont have to be ordinary makeour best mistakes we dont have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party." i sung as i strumed the guitar. Shawn and Taylor walked in as i was singing. "you have a amazing voice...i have never heard you song like that." Shawn said as i put the guitar down.

"thanks." i said back. i walked into the room next to his and i found my room. i new it was mine cuz i saw a bunch of one direction, justin bieber, austin mahone, and 5 seconds of summer posters hanging on the walls.i layed on my bed and fell asleep.

Dream

"shawn, Raegan come down santa came." mom screams up the stairs. me and shawn ran down the sairs and ran over to the tree. shawn handed me a little box. i looked up at her and smiled and ripped the box open and opened it. it was a necklace. i looked up at him. "thank you s much shawn i love it." i said hugging him.

End of Dream

i woke up and looked down at myneck. i was wearing that necklace i saw in my dream.