Aaliyah?

Ok guys before I start this chapter I wanna tell yo guys.... god I hit 3K fast Ok now back to the book.

*****Julia's POV*****

I can't believe Raegan was on a date with Hayes.... wow I guess she really did loose her memory she barely remembered me ad we have been best friends since I could remember. She has always HATED Hayes. they always argued and got into major fight then didn't talk to each other for a month.... they had a complicated friendship.

"Well we are going to go." Raegan said as she went along with Hayes to the roller coaster.

" Are you sure you approve of this I mean its Hayes she's never liked him before." I said grabbing Shawn's hand.

"Ya sooner or later she will come to her senses and wanna be with Taylor again." he said looking at them walk away like two love birds walking into a sun set.

"Caniff???" I said confused about which Taylor he was taking about.

he shook his head making a mmhmm noise with his mouth. oh god Taylor Caniff  that name terrified me when I heard it. he is like the biggest man whore in school how could Shawn let him date his litre sister!!!

"your going to either let her date Hayes someone she has always hated so she is just going to love someone she really hates. or you are going to lat her date Taylor and he will end up breaking up with her and her heart will be shattered forever." I asked him seriously. he looked me in the eyes when I said her heart will be shattered.

"Mmhmm." he said shaking his head. "Wanna know something even worse.... She doesn't know Aaliyah... she hasn't been home all weekend."

" You are one dumb dumb boy Mendes." I said pecking him on the lips

****Reagan's POV****
2 Hours Later
Just getting home from the date.

I ran inside and spun in circles and stopped to see a strange little girl sitting on the couch with Shawn and my mom. I assumed my dad was still at work.

"Hey mom??? who's that??" I asked confused she looked familiar  I have seen her in like family pictures around the house.

"This is your little sister Aaliyah." my mom said putting her hand on Aaliyah's shoulder.

"Hi Aaliyah nice to meet you... again?" I said putting my hand out so she could shake it. 

Authors Note

Thank you guys so much for 3K I will try to update as much as I can with school staring in all.... well don't forget to vote and follow and read my other books.....
By My Munchkins!!!
Deuces... T out....

(PS not updating till i get 50 reads and 5 votes on this chapter.)