The Vine

We walked back into my room and continued watching the movie. It wasn't really scary from that point.

Every time something popped up on the screen I just jumped a little. I may have screamed a few times but not loud enough the neighbors would call to complain about.

My neighbors were about 75 to 80 so even the littlest screech would make them call and tell us to quiet down.

"So when did Nash and Cameron get here to visit?" I asked shawn.

"Last night they are staying in the hotel around the block. they are staying there till Monday morning." Shawn answered.

I gave him a thumbs up.

The movie was almost over. Nothing was so scary to make me hide into Taylor. I had to pretend to be scared.

The next time something pops up on the screen I will hide into Taylor and hopefully something good will come out of that.

The movie was over so something better happen soon, then boom something popped up. I turned my head and hid between Taylor's arm and shirt.

He took his arm and wrapped it around my waist and rubbed my side. I smiled and peeked my head out so I could see a little of the screen. It still looked 'scary' so I gave a little scared gasp and hid again.

I could tell Taylor was laughing and so was Shawn. I felt Taylor's hand pulling me closer. I peeked my head out again and looked up at Taylor then at Shawn.

Shawn looked over at Taylor. Taylor slowly moved his arm up from my waist. Shawn grabbed his air soft gun and shot Taylor in the hand with a plastic bebe.

Taylor pulled his arm away from me and shook it in pain. "God damn it, Shawn!" Taylor screamed.

"Well don't touch my little sister!" Shawn yelled back. They began to scream back and forth very loudly.

I could barely hear the phone ring over their shouting. "I'll get it!" I screamed hoping they could hear me, doubt it.

I ran downstairs and of course it was the neighbor.

Me- Hello, Mr. Butler

Mr.Butler- Would you quiet down over there!

Me- Yes Mr. Butl--

Mr.Butler- And what was that gun shot I heard you nearly gave my wife a heart attack.

Me- sorry it was shawn he was being stupid and trying to ruin my life!

I hope he heard that.

Mr.Butler- well would you quiet down and while you are at it tell your mother to give Mrs. Butler a call she has to-

Beep

"Well we fine out what Mrs. Butler needs tomorrow!" I whispered loudly with sarcasm.

I went back upstairs and they had stopped arguing the movie was over and they went back into Shawn's room.

I went into my room and turned on T.V. I then grabbed my laptop and went on vine. I clicked on the search bar to qucikly search Taulor.

The first thing that popped up was Taylor caniff. I clicked on it and began observing, it was him.

I began to scroll through his vine. The first vine was a video of, me?!

When I peeked out and gasped then went back in. You could hear shawn laughing in the background.

I plopped my laptop next to me and got off my bed. I ran out of my room and screamed "Taylor!" Then into Shawn's room."What is this!" I said turning the computer to his face.

He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders."It's you." he said laughing.

I was so angry I ran out if his room and logged off my computer. I put it next to my bed and went to sleep.

Taylor's POV

"You know bro I kinda feel bed for doing that to her." I said to Shawn.

"Just take it down." Shawn suggest.

"Nah I think I'm going to go say sorry." I said getting off Shawn's bed.

I walked out of Shawn's room. I knocked gently on Reagan's door while opening it.

Raegan was laying on her bed. I think she was sleeping. I walked over to her. I sat gently on the edge of her bed.

"I'm sorry for putting that vine up I will take it off if you want." I said noticing her eyes were still open as I put my hand on her shoulder.

She grabbed her laptop and went on vine. She started looking at the comments of the vine.

Are you two dating?

OMG is that your girlfriend

Ewww Taylor she is ugly are you dating her

Taylor you could do so much better!

Then there was this one that stood out of all the rest of the comments.

She is so pretty Taylor she is lucky to have a guy like you and for her tell her to keep her head up and don't listen to the haters! ❤