I promise

Taylor's POV

It was just a matter of time till the grow up get married and made little Griers. God damn I needs to stop this. Why can't she just fucking remember me and what we had before she lost her memory.

I bet its them blue eyes. No no I bet it his big ... nevermind scratch that idea it can't be that big I mean god damn its Hayes. I bet he kisses better then me.

No Taylor pull yourself together man stop being a big baby! Suck it up.

"Taylor?"

"Uh ya." I said snapping back into reality.

"Answer to number 4."

"Mexico." I said like a question

" This is math class."

"Ha." I said slouching down in my chair.

Raegan's POV

When the hell does school get over there is no one here just me myself and Hayes.

"Hayes what do you want for lunch." I call up the stairs from the kitchen.

"What do you know how to make?" He asked coming to the top of the stair.

"Well right now if I do remember right I know how to make cereal and toast." I said quickly.

"Hmmm what kinda cereal you got." He asked jogging down the stairs.

"Captain crunch, Reese's puff, and cocoa crispys "

"Reese's puffs please."

"Got it." I said to him

I got 2 bowls from to cab nit and the Reese's puffs. "Hayes can you see if we have any milk."

"All you got is chocolate milk." He says looking at me from the fridge.

"That works." I said

He handles me the chocolate milk. I poured are cereal and walked into the living room with Hayes.

" So when is your flight?" I asked Hayes

"We decided we are going to stay till next week."

"Oh cool I get to spend more time with the best boyfriend in the world!" I said to Hayes.

He looked at me with a smile plastered on his face. He turned to me and looked me in the eyes.

"You are one of the most beautiful people in the world I love you so much. Last night I prayed and thanked god for giving me one of the most beautiful girls in world and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. Please tell me we will always be together." Hayes said taking my hands in his. Tears formed in my eyes.

How am I suppose to remember how I hated Hayes before when he says shit like this to me. I don't know what the hell is going to happen I mean Taylor he s the one I am suppose to be with I mean if I remember correctly this is what happened.

Shawn was getting ready to go back upstairs and I ran over and stopped him.

"Shawn who is this guy who was throwing stuff at you off your nasty floor."

"Oh you mean Taylor." Shawn said a little loud and the boys peaked there head over the railing at the top of the stairs.

I remember thinking before I went upstairs.

Damn that Taylor guy is so fucking hot. I would tap that.

I'm thinking that is what happened but if it is then I realize what's been wrong with Taylor .

I broke the poor guys heart. I remember him waiting at the top of the stairs for me just to ask me wear the bathroom was. I remember him taking off his shirt and no wait no that was the dream I had when i took nap earlier

"I promise." I said back to Hayes. He smiled and kissed me sweetly.

Author's Note

Hope you liked it don't forget to vote comment follow all that good stuff not updating till I get 7 votes and 80 reads on this chapter

Bye my little munchkin

Oh ya comment which one you like Raylor or Rayes???