Not As Bad As Shawn

"Mom why doesn't Raegan remember me?" the little girl asked.

my mom looked at her and rubbed her back. "Raegan lost her memory the other day sweety and she doesn't remember you cuz u haven't been home."

Aaliyah got up and took my hands and looked me in the eyes."please remember me. you probably forgot this but before I left on Friday me and you were sitting in the living room and we got in a big argument about Jack Gilinsky. I took you phone and texted him saying that you hated him and that you never wanted to see him again. and....

her voice kinda drifted off into a blur. I remembered what she was talking about.

Flashback

Me and Aaliyah were sitting on the couch trying to ignore Shawn singing up in his room for a YouTube video.

"Rae can I see your phone?" she asked. I handed her my phone and she ran off an when to the kitchen. I leaned over the back of the couch to look at her while she was in the kitchen. I saw her tapping her fingers on my screen.

" what you doing Liyah what are you doing?" I asked calling her by her nickname.

"uh how do u delete messages Rae?" she asked fiddling with my phone. I got up and ran to the kitchen. I yanked my phone out of her hands as she tryed to avoid me taking it.

I looked at the screen and seen she sent a message to Jack Gilinsky who was in my phone as The Man!:P

"Why would you send that to him Liyah OMG!" I screamed at her.

"it was just a little joke god Raegan calm down!" she screamed back as I walked out of the kitchen I looked up at the top of the stairs and there was Shawn standing there ease dropping I walked up the stairs.

"Leave me alone Liyah I OMG I don't wanna talk to you . god your ruining my life . your about as bad as Shawn!" I screamed. I looked over at Shawn he opened his mouth in shock. "Whatever Raegan! I HATE YOU!!" she screamed she was really pissed. Shawn's eyes got big again. she ran into her room. "Wow you guys never fight like that before." Shawn said. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.

Flashback Over

I looked her in the eyes with tears running down my face. "I'm so sorry Liyah your not as bad as Shawn is or Shawn will ever be." I said. she smiled and hugged me with tears of joy.

"I'M SITTING RIGHT HERE!" Shawn screamed. me and Aaliyah laughed as we wiped are years away.

authors note

I will update when I got 70 ready and 5 votes don't forget to vote and follow go read my other books.
Bye my little munchkins