There Together

**sorry if you cried reading the last chapter... you may cry reading this one.**

I tightened my eyes and felt my heart shatter in my chest. i grabbed my phone and called Jack G

JG= Jack G

M= Me

JG- hello

M- Jack come to the hospital now

JG- Babygirl whats wrong why are you crying

ok my brother has been dying even if he wasn't dead who the hell is stupid enough to ask that knowing he is dying

M- Shawn's line just went flat...

JG- oh my god ill be there in about 5 minutes... stay by Taylor

He hung up and i ran to the waiting room to find Taylor already walking back. he dropped everything in his hands when he saw me running towards him with tears flooding my face. He pulled me into his tight grip.

"whats wrong baby." He asked rubbing my back as i cried into his shoulder and tried to tell him the news.

"S-Sh-Shawn just died." i studdered breathing heavy from all the crying. he looked at me shocked and ran down the hall into shawns room. i followed him. he got into the room and fell to his knees. he just started crying. i have never seen him so upset."Taylor it will be ok..." i said he stood up and ran out of the hospital. about 2 minutes later Jack G showed up.

"where is taylor?" Jack said sadly as tears ran down is face slowly.

"he left he couldnt handle it." i told jack crying into him.

"I'm going to call Nash." Jack said. i quickly pulled away from him.

"you can't call Nash... he is going to think that it was his fault he died... Nash wont be able to control himself he would flip!" i screamed.

"we have too." Jack said leaving the room dialling Nash.

Nash's POV

i was laying in bed suprisingly not crying when Jack called me.

JG= Jack G

M=Me

M- yo whats up Jack

JG- Shawn just.... died... we thought you would wanna come see him.

M- uh nah man i can't i- i gotta go.

I hung up and i just know it was my fault. so i did something that would let me know that shawn is ok. but i have to make sure he is.

2 hours later

Raegan's POV

"Taylor are you ok?" i asked Taylor as he walked into shawns room. he had a blank look on his face. his eyes were all red and puffy from all the crying he had done. He slowly shook his head no.

My phone began to vibrate. It was Hayes calling me.. i wonder why.. i was really trying to avoid him but i guess i should answer it.

M= Me

H= Hayes

M- Hello.... Hayes are you crying... are you ok whats wrong

H- Na- Nash killed himself...

M- Oh My God!! Hayes i will be there in 3 minutes with Taylor and Jack G

I hung up and looked at Taylor and Jack G worried. i immediently burst into tears.

"whats wrong Baby?" Taylor asked hugging me.

"Nash Killed himself... Jack i told you not to tell him!"

"What did you want him to find out when he was invited to his funeral!" Jack screamed at me.

"maybe he would have been more calm then yo-"

"Both of you be quiet!," Taylor Shouted. "lets go now."

We finally got to the hotel and we got to Nash's room Hayes was sitting on Nash's bed with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Hey Hayes... whats that paper say?" i asked slowly walking towards him.

"wheres Nash?" Jack asked. Hayes lifted hish and and pointed slowly to the bathroom. i walked into the bathroom to see Nash dangling there by a rope that was wrapped around his neck. i started gasping while warm tears rolled down my cold face. i turned around and cryed into Taylor. He slowly rubbed my back in circles. I walked back next to Hayes. He handed me the note.

Dear whoever finds this,

I couldn't handle it Shawn was dead because of me and i need to be with him... its my fault, Raegan i will Take care of him. Hayes i'll miss you Tell mom and dad i love them. Tell skylan ill say hi to god for her... Jack buddy you helped me through a lot but you couldn't help me through this... Cameron buddy ill miss you the most... i am so sorry you couldn't help me get through this one... Taylor you were one of the most funniest guys i know and you need to keep doing what you're doing... by the way can i get barried with your red bandana... i'm sorry i had to end like this but there is no reason for living since i am the reason shawn died.... I'M GOING HOME TO GOD.... TELL THE GUYS ILL WATCH OVER THEM

as i read that last part shawns voice echoed im my head. "I'll miss you both... your in a better place though... together." i whispered looking up at the seiling.

authors note

I cried writing this chapter sorry if you cried reading it... i will update when this gets 60 reads and 8 votes with 7 comments.... follow vote comment all that good stuff... when you comment then comment if you think there should be a sequel cause that's going to affect how this book is gunna end... COMMENT!

Bye My Little Minchkins