~Chapter Five~

"You think you three are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong, you may have caught me by surprise by bringing Madison, but something tells me that my witch is better than your witch

"You think you three are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong, you may have caught me by surprise by bringing Madison, but something tells me that my witch is better than your witch." Katherine smirks.

"Hmm, I taught you well." Maddy nods in approval.

"Kudos to you." She replies with a smile, taking the stake from Damon's hands.

Stefan and Damon both turn to Jeremy, worried expressions on their faces. "Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay." Stefan demands Jeremy who was glaring at Katherine. "Go!"

"Let's all make sure poor Elena is okay. Just a little bit more pressure." Katherine starts after the younger Gilbert rushes away, slicing her hand with the stake.

Madison rolled her eyes at Katherine's need to hurt her doppelgänger for no apparent reason. Stefan slaps the stake out of Katherine's hand, the wooden weapon landing on the floor.

"This is really gonna hurt." Katherine smirks, getting ready to plunge another stake into her abdomen.

"Wait!" Damon shouts.

Maddy speeds over to Katherine, firmly grabbing her hand. She snatched the stake from her, breaking it in half and tossing it across the room.

Katherine gives the older vampire an annoyed look. "Boring." She sighs, walking away. "Okay, so how about that moonstone?"

Madison rolls her eyes in irritation, her and the two Salvatores sharing a look of annoyance. This was not the plan. Katherine was supposed to be dead already. This was supposed to be over. But no, now they were all stuck in one room with nothing to keep them entertained except each other's presence. This was not what she wanted.

"The four of us together just like old times. The girl who I loved like a sister, the brother who loved me too much and the one that didn't love me enough." Katherine smirks, sitting with her legs crossed.

"And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself." Damon speaks.

"Do not degrade women like that Damon..." Madison criticizes, making Damon raise his hands in surrender. "Even if it is true." She smirks.

"What happened to you Damon? Remember the love struck fool you were when you first met Maddy. You used to be so sweet and polite."

Damon visibly stiffens for a second, then regains his composure. "Oh, that Damon died a long time ago."

"Good. He was a bore."