~Chapter Forty Seven~

Maddy was slowly making her way to the bar to meet up with Stefan and Klaus

Maddy was slowly making her way to the bar to meet up with Stefan and Klaus. Her thoughts were clouded with memories of her and a certain female Original. The time she had spent by herself sitting next to Rebekah's coffin waiting for her to awake almost made her wanna turn her humanity back on. Keyword, almost. She fled the warehouse before she could think about flipping the switch back on any longer.

Rebekah was a secret she kept to herself so nobody could ruin it for her. When she had met the blonde, she had finally left the Salvatores and was still mourning the death of Genevieve. The way the two of them came across each other was actually a funny story.

Flashback

Madison sat alone in a bar, an acholic beverage in her hand. She wasn't really enjoying the drink, it was just a cover-up so she could spot her next meal. Her eyes landed on a dark-haired man who from the back could've passed as Damon Salvatore. He was quite attractive and when his brown eyes locked onto her green ones, she knew he was the one.

Running her tongue over her lips she stands up from her seat and makes her way towards him, swaying her hips as she walked. She never really needed to try when it came to flirting or luring her next meal away from everyone. Perks of being an attractive underestimated woman in 1918.

"You know, it's not very nice to stare at women." She smiles, sitting in the empty seat next to him.

"Sorry, can't help it if a pretty girl catches my eye." He shrugs, returning the smile.

"Pretty?" She scoffs, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Please, I am gorgeous."

"Confident, I like that." He laughs, putting a hand on her thigh. "I'm Leo. Can I buy you a drink?"

"I'm sure she's not interested, but you can buy me one." A female voice speaks up, sitting in the other empty seat next to the man.

Maddy's smile quickly turned into a frown when the blonde started running a finger up and down Leo's bicep. For about an hour, the two females went back and forth trying to outdo each other neither one knowing they were both vampires.

"If I were you, sweetheart, I would step down."

"Well then, good thing you're not me." Maddy retorts.

"Relax, ladies. There's enough of me to go around for both of you. I'm sure we can all have a little fun. How much do you two charge for a whole night?"

Maddy exchanges a look of anger with the mystery blonde before she sends her fist connecting with Leo's private area. At the same time, the blonde punches him in the jaw.