~Chapter Fifteen~

Elena and Maddy entered the Salvatore boarding house without knocking

Elena and Maddy entered the Salvatore boarding house without knocking. Stefan and Damon were still off trying to put their plan into action. Somehow, Elena had convinced Madison to come to the boarding house and talk to Rose.

As much as the vampire wanted to say hell no, she did need a shower and a fresh pair of clothes. So, reluctantly she told the doppelgänger that she would accompany her to visit the vampire she had come to despise.

"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning," Rose speaks, walking down the stairs while tying a robe around her waist but stops and gulps when she sees Maddy standing next to Elena. "Whoa. Sorry, I thought you were..."

"I, uh, sorry, I..." Elena starts, glancing over at Maddy with a sympathetic look.

She stood with her lips pulled into a tight line, disappointment hidden in her eyes. While she was out crying, Damon was here still sleeping with Rose. She had to admit that made her heartache, but she was starting to get used to being let down by the people she trusted the most.

"There's no one else here," Rose says, cautiously glancing at Maddy.

"Actually, we came to talk to you."

"Oh no, she came to talk to you. I came to take a shower and get clean. I was hoping you'd be gone."  Maddy chimes, walking up the stairs.

"Maddy I'm-"

"Don't," Maddy says harshly, holding her hand up to stop Rose from talking. "And my name is Madison, I only let people I like call me Maddy." She says looking the vampire up and down with a disgusted look before shoving past her to the room that held her belongings.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a long and very well needed shower, Maddy threw on a fresh pair of clothes and headed down to the parlor room. She spotted Elena sitting on the couch talking with Rose about taking her to see her friend Slater. Madison silently thanked the gods when she saw that Rose had put on some real clothes. Not that she minded seeing another female naked, she just didn't want to see Rose naked. In fact, she didn't wanna see the bitch at all.

"It's a bad idea." The brunette vampire says.

"No, it's not. From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it." Elena replies.

"Yeah, they probably got too busy by taking each other's clothes off," Madison says, narrowing her green eyes at the woman as she took a seat beside Elena.