TWENTY

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀
↳ TWENTY;
OUT FOR BLOOD

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀↳ TWENTY;OUT FOR BLOOD

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⋄ ⧫ ⟡ ⧫ ⋄

ARTEMIS LENNOX WATCHED WITH INTEREST AS Elijah crouched down to examine Papa Tunde's corpse. It was one less problem to worry about, but who had killed him?

"Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?" Klaus sarcastically remarked.

"You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Elijah asked.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel explained.

"It's a rather large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?"

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well. If he was supposed to be the prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard." Klaus pondered.

"Well, don't you look cheery." Rebekah said, making her entrance. "Listen to this, a girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving a tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux."

"What?"

"The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle."

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a Harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back—kill the witch who took her place." Marcel inputted, finally realising that there was actual hope to getting Davina back.

Hayley walked into the courtyard overhearing the conversation. "I have a theory about who one of them could be. Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us; she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming."

Artemis growled at the sound of Celeste's name.

"First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us." Klaus said.

"Well, if anyone finds the bitch, give me a heads up. I need to have words with her." Artemis said, her eyes turning gold.

"Are you sure it's just words or are you going to rip her throat out, love?" Klaus teased, loving seeing Artemis riled up. There was something about her that irked him.

"Do not tempt me." She responded.

"Why would you want to rip out her throat?" Hayley asked, completely confused. She was still confused as to why Klaus and Artemis were so far away from each other. They couldn't normally keep their hands to themselves.

"Let's just say that she's the reason I can't remember what happened to my mate and my pack." Artemis clicked her tongue in annoyance for the witch.

Alpha ⤖ Klaus Mikaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें