TEN

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀
↳ TEN;
I DON'T SHARE

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀↳ TEN;I DON'T SHARE

⋄ ⧫ ⟡ ⧫ ⋄

ARTEMIS LENNOX WAS NERVOUS. She had told Klaus what they were to each other. He barely reacted. She knew he needed to take it all in and figure things out for himself. But he didn't utter a word to her the rest of the drive back to the city. It was slowly eating her alive.

Yet, she didn't know what she wanted him to say.

When she received the text from Marcel Gerard, everything went out of her head. She followed her instinct and rushed over to the compound. He had said that Klaus was in danger and her help would be beneficial.

If she had her head screwed on properly, she would have known it was a trap.

When she reached the compound, Marcel was was standing in the middle of the courtyard.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"It's the new order." Marcel smirked before he struck at her.

Vampires appeared from all corners and starting throwing wolfsbane grenades at her. Enraged, her eyes turned gold. Before she could attack, chains were encased around limbs burning her skin.

They pulled her to the ground, each pulling in different directions, stretching her body out.

Artemis screamed in agony as Marcel loomed over her.  "You chose the wrong side, Lycan." He sneered before he shoved wolfsbane down her throat.

It barely resisted in her mind that he had used the word Lycan. She was too busy trying to stay conscious and not pass out from the pain. In her weakened state, the vampires tied the chains around, trapping her hands behind her back.

Her eyes scanned around and she found herself in a back room away from the courtyard. Marcel stood in front of her, gloating. "I don't take betrayal lightly, Artemis."

Artemis spat the blood out of her mouth. "Me, betray you? When?" She feigned surprise.

"You've been hanging out with Klaus. Then I hear from a hybrid that he ripped out your hear, yet here you. Which means that your the legend that the wolves whispered about; the missing Lycan. Little miss liar."

"You don't wanna mess with me, Marcel." Artemis growled.

"We'll see about that."

Marcel walked off into the courtyard but left the door open. She could hear everything perfectly. It was a few moments before she heard footsteps enter the courtyard. She was praying to herself that it wasn't Klaus.

"Klaus."

Unfortunately, everything seemed to be against Artemis.

"You've been avoiding my calls."