THIRTY ONE

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀
↳THIRTY ONE;
LONG OVERDUE

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀↳THIRTY ONE;LONG OVERDUE

⋄ ⧫ ⟡ ⧫ ⋄

THE FULL MOON WAS ABOVE THEM; KLAUS WAS FEELING the full effects of the Guerrera's wolves stealing his power. He was kneeling on the floor, holding in his groans of pain.

Artemis stood to the side, biting her lip anxiously as she watched.

The only thoughts that ran through her mind was what would have happened if they were mated?

Would Artemis have been able to send him some of her strength or would she have also been affected?

She didn't want to imagine if she was.

Klaus gasped in relief as he felt a slither of his strength return to him. A ring had been slipped off a finger of a wolf, whether they were dead or simply the tiger was cut off from the hand. Either way it was a relief.

With more and more rings losing their power, Klaus was able to reach his palette and begin painting. He wanted to paint with the colour of his victims.

And Artemis would grant him this desire.

Artemis could hear Hayley, Atlas and Esmeray fighting the wolves throughout the compound, but she smiled as two wolves entered through the balcony.

Instantly, Klaus had thrown the paintbrush in his hand directly into the neck of one, whilst Artemis rushed forward and ripped the head clean off of the other. Klaus grabbed the bodies by the arm and dragged them closer to his canvas so that he could dip his paintbrush into their wounds.

Artemis watched calmly, a grin on her face a she sat on the sofa. "Now that's what I call blood red." She mused as the colour stood out on the canvas.

Minutes later and Elijah arrived, studying the painting Klaus was making.

"I'm still not at full strength. Which of the rings are unaccounted for?" Klaus asked.

"Only one. I must say, the brothers fought valiantly before Ms Guerrera escaped."

Klaus turned to Elijah with a look of shock. "You let her get away?"

Elijah simply grinned. "Not exactly..."

"Oh, I hope Hayley creates a spectacle of it." Artemis inputted, just imagining the Hybrid going after Francesca. She wanted it to be as gruesome and horrific as it could be.

Elijah left the pair of them alone in the room once more. Klaus finished off his painting as Artemis continued to watch.

She couldn't help but stare at the muscles of his back as he made each stroke. He was in his element, completely focused on finishing his passion.

"I can feel your staring, love." Klaus smirked.

"What did you expect? You're in front of me." Artemis responded.

Klaus chuckled and placed his paintbrush back into the pot. He slowly turned around to find Artemis leaned back into the couch.

He couldn't have been more thankful that he was paired with someone and that someone being Artemis.

When he reached her, he placed one hand on the back of the couch, by her head and the other traced the outline of her face, until he reached her lips. He plucked her bottom lip out from her teeth with his thumb.

"Are you flirting with me, love?" He bent down, his eyes level with hers.

Klaus watched as her eyes flashed gold, her control slowly withering as his hand slid down her neck. He tilted her head to the side, granting him access to her neck.

She was breathless as he inhaled her scent.

"So fucking delicious." He mumbled, memorising her intoxicating scent as much as he could.

"Nik.." Artemis mewled.

Klaus committed that sound to memory. It was absolute perfection.

And it set him off.

His lips attacked hers with fervour, urgent and demanding. He was taking what was his, claiming her as his own.

Artemis could easily get lost in Klaus, but she pulled away, searching his eyes. "Are you sure about this?"

"I have never been so sure in my life." Klaus murmured back.

The desire was evident in their eyes, both of them.

And the two met at once, Artemis lips reconnected with his and Klaus picked her up from the couch.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, bringing them even closer together. Artemis' back met a wall as Klaus rushed them over to it, with the support he was now able to use his hands to pull off her blazer.

With their lips separated, Artemis pulled off his shirt, running her hands up his chest.

"These trousers need to come off." Nik growled into her ear, before he placed her feet on the ground and ripped her trousers in half. "Much better."

He used one hand to hold her wrists above her head as his lips played a dangerous teasing game on her jaw and neck.

Artemis became putty, when she felt his other hand slide into her underwear. Klaus smiled against her neck, enjoying her melt under his touch.

He could feel exactly how wet she was.

"Nik...." She moaned, pushing against his hand. She needed him now. "Please..."

Needing to hear nothing else, Klaus sped them both over to his bed, the rest of their clothes coming off in haste.

There was no time for foreplay, they weren't patient enough to wait it out. They had put it off long enough and just needed each other.

They needed to complete the bond. The bond that was sizzling between them.

Artemis licked her lips, quickly taking in her mates naked body. He was definitely a sight to look at.

Klaus lined himself up at her entrance and they both sighed in relief as he pushed himself in.

All the sexual tension between them over the past few months was finally being released. It was all leading up to this moment and it was all they ever wanted.

There wasn't any teasing, no build-up. The went straight for it, craving the feeling of being connected. Connected as one.

When she felt herself becoming close, Artemis switched their positions so that she was riding him and pulled him to sit up. They clung to each other, as he moved inside her, pleasure hitting every sensitive spot.

They were overwhelmed.

Both of their eyes turned gold and their wolves took control. As they came together, they bit into the other's neck, hard.

They had finally marked each other and completed the  mating ritual.

He was hers, and she was his. Forever.